Justin Timberlake Sells His Bachelor Pad in New York
Now that he's going to get married to fiancee Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake seems to think that there's no need for him to keep his bachelor pad in New York. The boybander-turned-actor has put on sale the apartment located in Soho Mews building at 311 West Broadway.
The former member of NSYNC purchased the property for $6.56 million in 2010, and now sells it for $7.65 million. The penthouse boasts three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and has a private outdoor wrap terrace with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
Justin, 31, and Jessica, 30, were revealed getting engaged early this year after dating on and off for more than four years. The couple was recently reported tying the knot quietly in Wyoming, but the wedding rumor was quickly denied by a family member.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years