Justin Timberlake Sells His Bachelor Pad in New York
Now that he's going to get married to fiancee Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake seems to think that there's no need for him to keep his bachelor pad in New York. The boybander-turned-actor has put on sale the apartment located in Soho Mews building at 311 West Broadway.
The former member of NSYNC purchased the property for $6.56 million in 2010, and now sells it for $7.65 million. The penthouse boasts three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and has a private outdoor wrap terrace with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
Justin, 31, and Jessica, 30, were revealed getting engaged early this year after dating on and off for more than four years. The couple was recently reported tying the knot quietly in Wyoming, but the wedding rumor was quickly denied by a family member.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip