Justin Timberlake Sells His Bachelor Pad in New York
Now that he's going to get married to fiancee Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake seems to think that there's no need for him to keep his bachelor pad in New York. The boybander-turned-actor has put on sale the apartment located in Soho Mews building at 311 West Broadway.
The former member of NSYNC purchased the property for $6.56 million in 2010, and now sells it for $7.65 million. The penthouse boasts three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and has a private outdoor wrap terrace with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
Justin, 31, and Jessica, 30, were revealed getting engaged early this year after dating on and off for more than four years. The couple was recently reported tying the knot quietly in Wyoming, but the wedding rumor was quickly denied by a family member.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding