Justin Timberlake Sells His Bachelor Pad in New York
Now that he's going to get married to fiancee Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake seems to think that there's no need for him to keep his bachelor pad in New York. The boybander-turned-actor has put on sale the apartment located in Soho Mews building at 311 West Broadway.
The former member of NSYNC purchased the property for $6.56 million in 2010, and now sells it for $7.65 million. The penthouse boasts three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, and has a private outdoor wrap terrace with stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
Justin, 31, and Jessica, 30, were revealed getting engaged early this year after dating on and off for more than four years. The couple was recently reported tying the knot quietly in Wyoming, but the wedding rumor was quickly denied by a family member.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single