Paget Brewster Takes a Stand in 'Law and Order: SVU' Photo
The first official look at Paget Brewster on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" has been unveiled. In the image, her alter ego stands on a podium in court while Dann Florek's Captain Cragen stands at the defense table.
The Emily Prentiss of CBS' "Criminal Minds" will guest star in a two-episode premiere of "SVU" season 14 as Paula Foster, a D.A. who investigates Captain Cragen for the murder of a hooker found dead in his bed. The 43-year-old actress tells TV Guide about her character, "The detectives in the precinct all hate Foster because [she's prosecuting Cragen] and tells the team not to work on the case" because they're potential witnesses.
Her guest spot will go head-to-head with her former show, and she "felt so bad" about it. She revealed that she called her "Criminal Minds" co-star Erica Messer and said, "You have to believe that I didn't do this on purpose. I'm afraid it makes me look vengeful, which is terrible."
The season 14 premiere of "SVU" will air Tuesday, September 26 from 9/8c to 11/10c. It will mark the second time Brewster appearing on the NBC legal drama after guest starring as Sheila Tierney in 2007.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns