New Creepy Teaser of 'American Horror Story: Asylum' Defies Gravity
"American Horror Story: Asylum" continues hyping up its upcoming premiere by sharing another teaser. The newly-unveiled promo video depicts an upside down stairway crawl scene of "The Exorcist" film, but the show's version is weirder since it defies gravity.
In the fifth teaser, a nun is featured ascending stairs while someone else spider crawls on the other side of the stairs. "Whatever you do... Don't. Look. Down," so it's warned in a caption of the video posted on Facebook.
The second season of "AHS", which will debut sometime in October on FX, will present a story which is unrelated to the first season. It is set in the 1960s at an institution for the criminally insane on the East Coast, with Jessica Lange playing a nun who is also an administrator of the facility.
"This year's theme is about sanity and tackling real-life horrors," creator Ryan Murphy once said when announcing the subtitle. He explained that the word "Asylum" added to the title "not only describes the setting,... but also signifies a place of haven for the unloved and the unwanted."
In addition to Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe, who starred in the first season, return as different characters. Adam Levine, Jenna Dewan, Clea Duvall, Chris Zylka, Joseph Fiennes, Chloe Sevign and more also land roles in the second installment.
More American Horror Story News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd