Lady GaGa Approves Prince Harry's Naked Photos, Royal Family Bans U.K. Publication
Lady GaGa is one of the many people who has seen Prince Harry's nude pictures, and she is more than happy to offer her opinion on what she sees on the leaked photos. "HOLY MOTHER HARRY LOOKS FIT," the Mother Monster tweets to her stylist Tara Savelo.
"Hope no ones mad at him for that, I'm certainly not #RoyalsArePeopleToo," she continues, before slamming whoever taking the pictures and leaking them to the media. "But truly f*** off to whatever s***ty friend took those picture and leaked them."
One of the pictures in question sees Harry standing buck naked in his VIP suite while cupping his private parts with a nude woman behind him. Another features the third-in-line to the throne bear-hugging a naked female near a pool table.
Soon after the photos hit the web, Harry's advisors at St James's Palace were "locked in meetings about how to best handle the scandal." Senior royal sources told the Daily Mail that the Prince was in Las Vegas on vacation and had expected a "reasonable degree of privacy."
According to Radar Online, the Royal Family banned U.K. papers from publishing the photos. London-based law firm Harbottle & Lewis sent Britain's biggest newspaper a letter saying that the pictures were in breach of the Press Complaints Commission code.
"The lawyers said any one publishing them would be in breach of the PCC. The media outlets were also warned that their privileges for access to media events featuring the royal family could be restricted if they did use the pictures," a source said. Regardless, the damage has been done and the pictures have circulated around the globe via the internet since Tuesday, August 21.
Harry reportedly has returned to U.K. to resume his duties in the military after the brief break. The younger brother of Prince William could face a meeting with his Army superiors for breaching the rules of conduct that state "social misbehavior" is not acceptable.
More Lady GaGa News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?