Audio: Slaughterhouse's 'Throw That' Feat. Eminem
Teaming up with Eminem, Slaughterhouse have premiered their new track called "Throw That". Produced by T-Minus, the bouncy track has Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce da 5'9" and Joell Ortiz rapping about wanting a lady to "throw that" at a party.
Slaughterhouse's label boss, Slim Shady, can be heard spitting over the hook, "She strips, to get tips/ Those lips and those childbearing hips/ I'll throw this, I'll throw this d**k on you girl (girl)/ I'll throw this, I'll throw this d**k on you girl (girl)/ Gonna make you feel me, gonna shake this building till I make you spill drinks/ Girl, this whole building is probably filled with little dingalings/ But not me, I- I throw this d**k on you girl."
"Throw That" will be featured in the hip-hop quartet's upcoming album "Welcome to: Our House" which is slated for an August 28 release in the United States. Eminem reportedly was very hands-on in the making of the album, which has been expected to feature more improved and "fine-tuned skills" of the group.
"I think all of us have been around long enough and are humble enough to know the appropriate time to be a sponge, and this entire process, all of us have done nothing but that, as well as sponging off each other," Budden told MTV News. "So for me, it's been a learning process throughout the entire time, and I can say the same thing for these brothers because I hear it in their music as well. We're just blessed."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation