Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Officially Divorced
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are officially back on the market again. The parents of 6-year-old Suri get their divorce papers signed off by judge just a month and a half after the actress submitted her filing for legal separation from the actor.
A source tells E! News that the "Top Gun" actor is relieved that the proceedings are finally over. "Tom is very happy and relieved that he is moving forward," the source testifies. "His priority is being a good father and this settlement will make sure that continues."
Tom and Katie, who have a prenup agreement, settle their divorce outside the court. Suri will live primarily with Katie in New York with generous visitation by Tom. The mother-daughter duo currently lives in an apartment located in Manhattan's artsy Chelsea neighborhood.
Other couples splitting on amicable terms are Katy Perry & Russell Brand and Courteney Cox & David Arquette. The former two have already had the union officially dissolved, while the latters haven't but they continue to keep it civil.
More Tom Cruise News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms