Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Officially Divorced
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are officially back on the market again. The parents of 6-year-old Suri get their divorce papers signed off by judge just a month and a half after the actress submitted her filing for legal separation from the actor.
A source tells E! News that the "Top Gun" actor is relieved that the proceedings are finally over. "Tom is very happy and relieved that he is moving forward," the source testifies. "His priority is being a good father and this settlement will make sure that continues."
Tom and Katie, who have a prenup agreement, settle their divorce outside the court. Suri will live primarily with Katie in New York with generous visitation by Tom. The mother-daughter duo currently lives in an apartment located in Manhattan's artsy Chelsea neighborhood.
Other couples splitting on amicable terms are Katy Perry & Russell Brand and Courteney Cox & David Arquette. The former two have already had the union officially dissolved, while the latters haven't but they continue to keep it civil.
More Tom Cruise News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics