Audio: Brandy's New Emotional Song 'Wildest Dreams'
Building the anticipation to the release of her upcoming studio effort "Two Eleven", Brandy unveils her latest song "Wildest Dreams". Serving as the second single of the new album, the track is more of an R&B mid-tempo song which speaks about the singer who's losing out emotionally.
"Never in my wildest dreams did I think of somebody could care about me," so Brandy sings her heart out with her flawless voice. The song is written by Sean Garrett, who also co-wrote Chris Brown-assisted track "Put It Down".
Brandy's "Two Eleven" is due in the U.S. on October 10. In addition to Breezy, the album will feature collaborations with the likes of Timbaland, Frank Ocean, Mario Winans, Danja, Rico Love and Ester Dean.
Speaking about the album, Chameleon CEO Breyon Prescott shared to Rolling Stone that Brandy's new record was intended to bring back the real R&B. "I was like, the only way Brandy should come back is bringing R&B music back," he gushed.
"I see everyone doing dance music, and I was like, we can't do this," he continued. "We gotta stick to the core, which is R&B. I got to bring you back to 2012 with hard beats, but the melodies are soft, and the content of the songs are going to be Brandy."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri