Audio: Brandy's New Emotional Song 'Wildest Dreams'
Building the anticipation to the release of her upcoming studio effort "Two Eleven", Brandy unveils her latest song "Wildest Dreams". Serving as the second single of the new album, the track is more of an R&B mid-tempo song which speaks about the singer who's losing out emotionally.
"Never in my wildest dreams did I think of somebody could care about me," so Brandy sings her heart out with her flawless voice. The song is written by Sean Garrett, who also co-wrote Chris Brown-assisted track "Put It Down".
Brandy's "Two Eleven" is due in the U.S. on October 10. In addition to Breezy, the album will feature collaborations with the likes of Timbaland, Frank Ocean, Mario Winans, Danja, Rico Love and Ester Dean.
Speaking about the album, Chameleon CEO Breyon Prescott shared to Rolling Stone that Brandy's new record was intended to bring back the real R&B. "I was like, the only way Brandy should come back is bringing R&B music back," he gushed.
"I see everyone doing dance music, and I was like, we can't do this," he continued. "We gotta stick to the core, which is R&B. I got to bring you back to 2012 with hard beats, but the melodies are soft, and the content of the songs are going to be Brandy."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture