Nicolas Cage Hunting Serial Killer in 'The Frozen Ground' First Trailer
Nicolas Cage is investigating a series of murders in the first trailer for "The Frozen Ground". During his search for the serial killer, his character seemingly gets help from the savage man without noticing who he really is. In between the scenes set on a snowy landscape, Vanessa Hudgens' stripper character is featured pole dancing.
The upcoming thriller is based on true events about the most notorious hunter and killer in Alaska named Robert Hansen (John Cusack) who has been kidnapping young women and taking them out to the Alaskan wilderness to turn them loose and hunt them. Cage plays Alaskan detective Glenn Flothe who sets out to end the murderous rampage.
Hudgens takes the role of Cindy Paulson, a 17-year-old escapee who reveals key information about the case and teams up with Flothe to trail the killer. However, she finds herself fighting for her life once again before bringing him to justice.
Also supported by the likes of Radha Mitchell, 50 Cent and Dean Norris, "The Frozen Ground" is scheduled to open in limited theaters in the U.S. on November 30. Scott Walker directs the movie as well as pens the screenplay.
Sorry, "The Frozen Ground" video has been removed as requested by Voltage Pictures.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service