Nicolas Cage Hunting Serial Killer in 'The Frozen Ground' First Trailer
Nicolas Cage is investigating a series of murders in the first trailer for "The Frozen Ground". During his search for the serial killer, his character seemingly gets help from the savage man without noticing who he really is. In between the scenes set on a snowy landscape, Vanessa Hudgens' stripper character is featured pole dancing.
The upcoming thriller is based on true events about the most notorious hunter and killer in Alaska named Robert Hansen (John Cusack) who has been kidnapping young women and taking them out to the Alaskan wilderness to turn them loose and hunt them. Cage plays Alaskan detective Glenn Flothe who sets out to end the murderous rampage.
Hudgens takes the role of Cindy Paulson, a 17-year-old escapee who reveals key information about the case and teams up with Flothe to trail the killer. However, she finds herself fighting for her life once again before bringing him to justice.
Also supported by the likes of Radha Mitchell, 50 Cent and Dean Norris, "The Frozen Ground" is scheduled to open in limited theaters in the U.S. on November 30. Scott Walker directs the movie as well as pens the screenplay.
Sorry, "The Frozen Ground" video has been removed as requested by Voltage Pictures.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed