Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Rocks MixTape Festival With 'Call Me Maybe'
Carly Rae Jepsen won the crowd at MixTape Festival over the weekend with her catchy hit single "Call Me Maybe". She got the crowd going with the sugary dance/pop track as she pranced around the stage in front of a large number of concertgoers.
The "Canadian Idol" alum kept her youthful appearance in a red mini skirt, a blue long-sleeved blouse and sneakers. "What a rad venue ... Hershey Stadium!" she tweeted along with a picture of her singing in front of the live crowd at Hershey Stadium, Pennsylvania.
Fellow performers The Wanted and Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees chose "Call Me Maybe" as their favorite to be on a MixTape Playlist. "That's one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I am a Carly Rae groupie," Nick gushed to MTV.
Carly herself said, "Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome." She added, "I heard that the New Kids On The Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered