Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Rocks MixTape Festival With 'Call Me Maybe'
Carly Rae Jepsen won the crowd at MixTape Festival over the weekend with her catchy hit single "Call Me Maybe". She got the crowd going with the sugary dance/pop track as she pranced around the stage in front of a large number of concertgoers.
The "Canadian Idol" alum kept her youthful appearance in a red mini skirt, a blue long-sleeved blouse and sneakers. "What a rad venue ... Hershey Stadium!" she tweeted along with a picture of her singing in front of the live crowd at Hershey Stadium, Pennsylvania.
Fellow performers The Wanted and Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees chose "Call Me Maybe" as their favorite to be on a MixTape Playlist. "That's one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I am a Carly Rae groupie," Nick gushed to MTV.
Carly herself said, "Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome." She added, "I heard that the New Kids On The Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'