Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Rocks MixTape Festival With 'Call Me Maybe'
Carly Rae Jepsen won the crowd at MixTape Festival over the weekend with her catchy hit single "Call Me Maybe". She got the crowd going with the sugary dance/pop track as she pranced around the stage in front of a large number of concertgoers.
The "Canadian Idol" alum kept her youthful appearance in a red mini skirt, a blue long-sleeved blouse and sneakers. "What a rad venue ... Hershey Stadium!" she tweeted along with a picture of her singing in front of the live crowd at Hershey Stadium, Pennsylvania.
Fellow performers The Wanted and Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees chose "Call Me Maybe" as their favorite to be on a MixTape Playlist. "That's one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I am a Carly Rae groupie," Nick gushed to MTV.
Carly herself said, "Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome." She added, "I heard that the New Kids On The Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous