Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Rocks MixTape Festival With 'Call Me Maybe'
Carly Rae Jepsen won the crowd at MixTape Festival over the weekend with her catchy hit single "Call Me Maybe". She got the crowd going with the sugary dance/pop track as she pranced around the stage in front of a large number of concertgoers.
The "Canadian Idol" alum kept her youthful appearance in a red mini skirt, a blue long-sleeved blouse and sneakers. "What a rad venue ... Hershey Stadium!" she tweeted along with a picture of her singing in front of the live crowd at Hershey Stadium, Pennsylvania.
Fellow performers The Wanted and Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees chose "Call Me Maybe" as their favorite to be on a MixTape Playlist. "That's one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I am a Carly Rae groupie," Nick gushed to MTV.
Carly herself said, "Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome." She added, "I heard that the New Kids On The Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support