Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Rocks MixTape Festival With 'Call Me Maybe'
Carly Rae Jepsen won the crowd at MixTape Festival over the weekend with her catchy hit single "Call Me Maybe". She got the crowd going with the sugary dance/pop track as she pranced around the stage in front of a large number of concertgoers.
The "Canadian Idol" alum kept her youthful appearance in a red mini skirt, a blue long-sleeved blouse and sneakers. "What a rad venue ... Hershey Stadium!" she tweeted along with a picture of her singing in front of the live crowd at Hershey Stadium, Pennsylvania.
Fellow performers The Wanted and Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees chose "Call Me Maybe" as their favorite to be on a MixTape Playlist. "That's one of the catchiest songs I've heard in years. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to say that I am a Carly Rae groupie," Nick gushed to MTV.
Carly herself said, "Oooh, I don't know! That's tricky! I'm really good friends with the Wanted, so I feel like ... 'Glad You Came' was a really awesome." She added, "I heard that the New Kids On The Block are here, and I'm a huge fan, so anything of theirs."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective