Nicki Minaj Rips Haters Who Criticize Her for Canceling Concert
Nicki Minaj fired back at some fans who questioned her "vocal problems" that led to her concert cancellation at V Festival. "I was in jeopardy of losing my voice entirely and needing surgery on my vocal chord. If u can't understand that, your mother's a W****!!!!" she tweeted.
"All you do is rip people apart and when they're dead & gone u won't lose a wink of sleep. #goF***Yourselves," she added. "I will NOT let you people make me feel horrible for a f***ing HEALTH issue! That's what got me in this mess! I shldve listened 2 the doctor!"
The female rapper explained why she refused to do lip-sync performances and chose to scrap the gig instead, "Like people are hitting me telling me I shldve mimed. No! Then you woulda made a f***ing STORY out of that too! #killyaf***ingself."
To her fans who understood her predicament, she tweeted, "I am so thankful to my true fans who understand WHY I couldn't play #VFestival & WHY I can't play Dublin. Absolutely gutted." To the haters, she posted, "However, if u have anything negative to say to me, please #EatS***AndDie - I am human."
To her fans on U.K., the Harajuku Barbie posted, "My beloved United Kingdom, u know how much I fucking love u! Ireland, I truly appreciate you. Barbz, thnku for the well wishes." She concluded, "Barbz, u know how much I hate disappointing u guys."
Nicki Minaj was supposed to perform at Weston Park over the weekend for the V Festival. "As the artist herself boarded her flight from New York on Friday, she felt unwell again. This is despite having thought she had overcome her vocal cord issues from earlier in the week," a V rep said.
Previously, Minaj reportedly forced herself to perform in New York City on Tuesday, August 14 with bruised vocal cord. The concert was part of her roadshow to promote her latest record "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars