New Promo of 'Revenge' Season 2: Emily Unleashes Threat and Is in Danger
When "Revenge" returns with its second season, Emily still has an unfinished business with someone who killed her father. A new promo for the upcoming chapter sees Ms. Thorne a.k.a. Amanda Clarke putting a knife on a man's throat.
"Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened," she says in another scene. Things, however, will turn dangerous for her as she is seen tied to a post in an ocean, which seems to be someone's attempt to kill her by making her drown.
"Revenge" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9/8c on ABC. Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast in a recurring role as Emily's sinister mother Kara Wilkins, who was presumed to be dead. "This [character] is going to have some deep psychological issues," creator Mike Kelley said of Kara.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed