New Promo of 'Revenge' Season 2: Emily Unleashes Threat and Is in Danger
When "Revenge" returns with its second season, Emily still has an unfinished business with someone who killed her father. A new promo for the upcoming chapter sees Ms. Thorne a.k.a. Amanda Clarke putting a knife on a man's throat.
"Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened," she says in another scene. Things, however, will turn dangerous for her as she is seen tied to a post in an ocean, which seems to be someone's attempt to kill her by making her drown.
"Revenge" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9/8c on ABC. Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast in a recurring role as Emily's sinister mother Kara Wilkins, who was presumed to be dead. "This [character] is going to have some deep psychological issues," creator Mike Kelley said of Kara.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child