New Promo of 'Revenge' Season 2: Emily Unleashes Threat and Is in Danger
When "Revenge" returns with its second season, Emily still has an unfinished business with someone who killed her father. A new promo for the upcoming chapter sees Ms. Thorne a.k.a. Amanda Clarke putting a knife on a man's throat.
"Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened," she says in another scene. Things, however, will turn dangerous for her as she is seen tied to a post in an ocean, which seems to be someone's attempt to kill her by making her drown.
"Revenge" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9/8c on ABC. Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast in a recurring role as Emily's sinister mother Kara Wilkins, who was presumed to be dead. "This [character] is going to have some deep psychological issues," creator Mike Kelley said of Kara.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance