New Promo of 'Revenge' Season 2: Emily Unleashes Threat and Is in Danger
When "Revenge" returns with its second season, Emily still has an unfinished business with someone who killed her father. A new promo for the upcoming chapter sees Ms. Thorne a.k.a. Amanda Clarke putting a knife on a man's throat.
"Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened," she says in another scene. Things, however, will turn dangerous for her as she is seen tied to a post in an ocean, which seems to be someone's attempt to kill her by making her drown.
"Revenge" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9/8c on ABC. Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast in a recurring role as Emily's sinister mother Kara Wilkins, who was presumed to be dead. "This [character] is going to have some deep psychological issues," creator Mike Kelley said of Kara.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money