New Promo of 'Revenge' Season 2: Emily Unleashes Threat and Is in Danger
When "Revenge" returns with its second season, Emily still has an unfinished business with someone who killed her father. A new promo for the upcoming chapter sees Ms. Thorne a.k.a. Amanda Clarke putting a knife on a man's throat.
"Dead or alive, I'm gonna find out what happened," she says in another scene. Things, however, will turn dangerous for her as she is seen tied to a post in an ocean, which seems to be someone's attempt to kill her by making her drown.
"Revenge" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 9/8c on ABC. Jennifer Jason Leigh joins the cast in a recurring role as Emily's sinister mother Kara Wilkins, who was presumed to be dead. "This [character] is going to have some deep psychological issues," creator Mike Kelley said of Kara.
More Revenge News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher