New 'Paranormal Activity 4' Teaser Sees Ugly Faces
Paramount Pictures has unleashed another teaser for "Paranormal Activity 4". The snippet is full of mysteries as it flashes images of children whose faces are distorted, while a girl is heard joking with her mother in the background. The video then shows a boy sitting in the corner, a girl on the street and someone's screaming.
The official synopsis for the fourth installment of the successful found-footage horror film franchise has not been released yet. However, judging from the clues given in the previously-released trailer, the latest story has something to do with a child who's taken away by a possessed woman in "Paranormal Activity 3"
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman serve behind the lens for the upcoming film with the script provided by Zack Estrin. It will spread terror in theaters across the nation starting October 19.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels