New 'Paranormal Activity 4' Teaser Sees Ugly Faces
Paramount Pictures has unleashed another teaser for "Paranormal Activity 4". The snippet is full of mysteries as it flashes images of children whose faces are distorted, while a girl is heard joking with her mother in the background. The video then shows a boy sitting in the corner, a girl on the street and someone's screaming.
The official synopsis for the fourth installment of the successful found-footage horror film franchise has not been released yet. However, judging from the clues given in the previously-released trailer, the latest story has something to do with a child who's taken away by a possessed woman in "Paranormal Activity 3"
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman serve behind the lens for the upcoming film with the script provided by Zack Estrin. It will spread terror in theaters across the nation starting October 19.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit