New 'Paranormal Activity 4' Teaser Sees Ugly Faces
Paramount Pictures has unleashed another teaser for "Paranormal Activity 4". The snippet is full of mysteries as it flashes images of children whose faces are distorted, while a girl is heard joking with her mother in the background. The video then shows a boy sitting in the corner, a girl on the street and someone's screaming.
The official synopsis for the fourth installment of the successful found-footage horror film franchise has not been released yet. However, judging from the clues given in the previously-released trailer, the latest story has something to do with a child who's taken away by a possessed woman in "Paranormal Activity 3"
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman serve behind the lens for the upcoming film with the script provided by Zack Estrin. It will spread terror in theaters across the nation starting October 19.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors