New 'Paranormal Activity 4' Teaser Sees Ugly Faces
Paramount Pictures has unleashed another teaser for "Paranormal Activity 4". The snippet is full of mysteries as it flashes images of children whose faces are distorted, while a girl is heard joking with her mother in the background. The video then shows a boy sitting in the corner, a girl on the street and someone's screaming.
The official synopsis for the fourth installment of the successful found-footage horror film franchise has not been released yet. However, judging from the clues given in the previously-released trailer, the latest story has something to do with a child who's taken away by a possessed woman in "Paranormal Activity 3"
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman serve behind the lens for the upcoming film with the script provided by Zack Estrin. It will spread terror in theaters across the nation starting October 19.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'