New 'Paranormal Activity 4' Teaser Sees Ugly Faces
Paramount Pictures has unleashed another teaser for "Paranormal Activity 4". The snippet is full of mysteries as it flashes images of children whose faces are distorted, while a girl is heard joking with her mother in the background. The video then shows a boy sitting in the corner, a girl on the street and someone's screaming.
The official synopsis for the fourth installment of the successful found-footage horror film franchise has not been released yet. However, judging from the clues given in the previously-released trailer, the latest story has something to do with a child who's taken away by a possessed woman in "Paranormal Activity 3"
Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman serve behind the lens for the upcoming film with the script provided by Zack Estrin. It will spread terror in theaters across the nation starting October 19.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'