Katie Holmes Never Banned by Tom Cruise to Take Suri to Meet Her Family
Amid report that Katie Holmes took her daughter Suri to Toledo, Ohio to hang out with her family, there's rumor that it was the first Suri met her cousins. The story was quickly dismissed by a source close to the actress. The source told PEOPLE "Katie visited Ohio with Suri many times" while she's married to Tom Cruise.
"To say Tom prevented anything is a gross lie. He not only didn't prevent [Suri having a relationship with Holmes' family] but encouraged it and paid for it!" the insider insisted. "The first several birthday parties Katie and Tom threw for Suri had the family and cousins come to town - all expenses were paid for by Tom."
The source claimed Suri always spent holidays with family members despite the parents' busy schedules. The little girl and her mother Holmes once were joined by Cruise's adopted children Bella and Connor on one Thanksgiving in Toledo when he was away to film his movie "Knight & Day".
Holmes' "entire family spent at least two Christmases with Tom and Katie in Telluride," the source added. The family gatherings were not limited only on holidays. "[He] also invited the family - cousins included - to New Orleans this past [spring] for the Final Four," the source dished on.
More Katie Holmes News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off