Katie Holmes Never Banned by Tom Cruise to Take Suri to Meet Her Family
Amid report that Katie Holmes took her daughter Suri to Toledo, Ohio to hang out with her family, there's rumor that it was the first Suri met her cousins. The story was quickly dismissed by a source close to the actress. The source told PEOPLE "Katie visited Ohio with Suri many times" while she's married to Tom Cruise.
"To say Tom prevented anything is a gross lie. He not only didn't prevent [Suri having a relationship with Holmes' family] but encouraged it and paid for it!" the insider insisted. "The first several birthday parties Katie and Tom threw for Suri had the family and cousins come to town - all expenses were paid for by Tom."
The source claimed Suri always spent holidays with family members despite the parents' busy schedules. The little girl and her mother Holmes once were joined by Cruise's adopted children Bella and Connor on one Thanksgiving in Toledo when he was away to film his movie "Knight & Day".
Holmes' "entire family spent at least two Christmases with Tom and Katie in Telluride," the source added. The family gatherings were not limited only on holidays. "[He] also invited the family - cousins included - to New Orleans this past [spring] for the Final Four," the source dished on.
More Katie Holmes News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?