'Melrose Place' Star Grant Show Married Actress Katherine LaNasa
Former "Melrose Place" star Grant Show tied the knot to actress Katherine LaNasa on Saturday, August 18. Held at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery in the canyons of Topanga, California, the wedding ceremony was described as "romantic and rustic".
"We're so happy we found each other," the newlyweds, who exchanged vows in front of friends and family, told People. The bride chose a gown from Naeem Khan and shoes from Prada while the groom dressed himself in a custom-made suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group. The wedding rings were from Solange Azagury-Partridge.
The couple picked Bright Blue Events for the flower arrangements, Cake Divas for the sweet treats, and Marianne Wilson Photography for the wedding pictures.
This is Show's second marriage and LaNasa's third. He was married to model Pollyanna McIntosh from 2004 to 2011. LaNasa was married to actor Dennis Hopper from 1989 to 1992 and later to actor French Stewart from 1998 to 2009.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says