'Melrose Place' Star Grant Show Married Actress Katherine LaNasa
Former "Melrose Place" star Grant Show tied the knot to actress Katherine LaNasa on Saturday, August 18. Held at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery in the canyons of Topanga, California, the wedding ceremony was described as "romantic and rustic".
"We're so happy we found each other," the newlyweds, who exchanged vows in front of friends and family, told People. The bride chose a gown from Naeem Khan and shoes from Prada while the groom dressed himself in a custom-made suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group. The wedding rings were from Solange Azagury-Partridge.
The couple picked Bright Blue Events for the flower arrangements, Cake Divas for the sweet treats, and Marianne Wilson Photography for the wedding pictures.
This is Show's second marriage and LaNasa's third. He was married to model Pollyanna McIntosh from 2004 to 2011. LaNasa was married to actor Dennis Hopper from 1989 to 1992 and later to actor French Stewart from 1998 to 2009.
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard