'Melrose Place' Star Grant Show Married Actress Katherine LaNasa
Former "Melrose Place" star Grant Show tied the knot to actress Katherine LaNasa on Saturday, August 18. Held at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery in the canyons of Topanga, California, the wedding ceremony was described as "romantic and rustic".
"We're so happy we found each other," the newlyweds, who exchanged vows in front of friends and family, told People. The bride chose a gown from Naeem Khan and shoes from Prada while the groom dressed himself in a custom-made suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group. The wedding rings were from Solange Azagury-Partridge.
The couple picked Bright Blue Events for the flower arrangements, Cake Divas for the sweet treats, and Marianne Wilson Photography for the wedding pictures.
This is Show's second marriage and LaNasa's third. He was married to model Pollyanna McIntosh from 2004 to 2011. LaNasa was married to actor Dennis Hopper from 1989 to 1992 and later to actor French Stewart from 1998 to 2009.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'