'Melrose Place' Star Grant Show Married Actress Katherine LaNasa
Former "Melrose Place" star Grant Show tied the knot to actress Katherine LaNasa on Saturday, August 18. Held at The Oak Grove at Ribbit Tree & Plant Nursery in the canyons of Topanga, California, the wedding ceremony was described as "romantic and rustic".
"We're so happy we found each other," the newlyweds, who exchanged vows in front of friends and family, told People. The bride chose a gown from Naeem Khan and shoes from Prada while the groom dressed himself in a custom-made suit by Di Stefano Italian Fashion Group. The wedding rings were from Solange Azagury-Partridge.
The couple picked Bright Blue Events for the flower arrangements, Cake Divas for the sweet treats, and Marianne Wilson Photography for the wedding pictures.
This is Show's second marriage and LaNasa's third. He was married to model Pollyanna McIntosh from 2004 to 2011. LaNasa was married to actor Dennis Hopper from 1989 to 1992 and later to actor French Stewart from 1998 to 2009.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3