Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Pulled Over by Police
Andrew Garfield and his girlfriend Emma Stone were caught in a minor trouble with the law. The "Spider-Man" actor was pulled over by a police officer who noticed him speeding through Malibu.
Garfield was behind the wheel when the car was stopped on Friday, August 17, and Stone was right next to him on the passenger's seat, looking annoyed by the ordeal. According to TMZ, the LA Country Sheriff decided to let them go with citation.
Earlier that day, the couple enjoyed lunch date at West Hollywood's famous eatery Sunset Tower. After the lunch, they waited for their car to arrive and quickly drove off to Sunset Boulevard.
Garfield and Stone have been inseparable since they met on the set "The Amazing Spider-Man". The superhero movie has gathered $690 millions at the box-office.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'