Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Pulled Over by Police
Andrew Garfield and his girlfriend Emma Stone were caught in a minor trouble with the law. The "Spider-Man" actor was pulled over by a police officer who noticed him speeding through Malibu.
Garfield was behind the wheel when the car was stopped on Friday, August 17, and Stone was right next to him on the passenger's seat, looking annoyed by the ordeal. According to TMZ, the LA Country Sheriff decided to let them go with citation.
Earlier that day, the couple enjoyed lunch date at West Hollywood's famous eatery Sunset Tower. After the lunch, they waited for their car to arrive and quickly drove off to Sunset Boulevard.
Garfield and Stone have been inseparable since they met on the set "The Amazing Spider-Man". The superhero movie has gathered $690 millions at the box-office.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch