Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Pulled Over by Police
Andrew Garfield and his girlfriend Emma Stone were caught in a minor trouble with the law. The "Spider-Man" actor was pulled over by a police officer who noticed him speeding through Malibu.
Garfield was behind the wheel when the car was stopped on Friday, August 17, and Stone was right next to him on the passenger's seat, looking annoyed by the ordeal. According to TMZ, the LA Country Sheriff decided to let them go with citation.
Earlier that day, the couple enjoyed lunch date at West Hollywood's famous eatery Sunset Tower. After the lunch, they waited for their car to arrive and quickly drove off to Sunset Boulevard.
Garfield and Stone have been inseparable since they met on the set "The Amazing Spider-Man". The superhero movie has gathered $690 millions at the box-office.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs