Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Pulled Over by Police
Andrew Garfield and his girlfriend Emma Stone were caught in a minor trouble with the law. The "Spider-Man" actor was pulled over by a police officer who noticed him speeding through Malibu.
Garfield was behind the wheel when the car was stopped on Friday, August 17, and Stone was right next to him on the passenger's seat, looking annoyed by the ordeal. According to TMZ, the LA Country Sheriff decided to let them go with citation.
Earlier that day, the couple enjoyed lunch date at West Hollywood's famous eatery Sunset Tower. After the lunch, they waited for their car to arrive and quickly drove off to Sunset Boulevard.
Garfield and Stone have been inseparable since they met on the set "The Amazing Spider-Man". The superhero movie has gathered $690 millions at the box-office.
More Andrew Garfield News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones