Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone Pulled Over by Police
Andrew Garfield and his girlfriend Emma Stone were caught in a minor trouble with the law. The "Spider-Man" actor was pulled over by a police officer who noticed him speeding through Malibu.
Garfield was behind the wheel when the car was stopped on Friday, August 17, and Stone was right next to him on the passenger's seat, looking annoyed by the ordeal. According to TMZ, the LA Country Sheriff decided to let them go with citation.
Earlier that day, the couple enjoyed lunch date at West Hollywood's famous eatery Sunset Tower. After the lunch, they waited for their car to arrive and quickly drove off to Sunset Boulevard.
Garfield and Stone have been inseparable since they met on the set "The Amazing Spider-Man". The superhero movie has gathered $690 millions at the box-office.
More Andrew Garfield News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'