Nickelback Present Jason Alexander in 'Trying Not to Love You' Video
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander lent his acting talent to Nickelback's music video of "Trying Not to Love You". The 52-year-old actor played a love-struck coffee barista named Bud who has to compete for a blond beauty's affection against a motorcycle-riding dude, also played by Alexander.
Bud, got himself into a coffee-related fantasy starring the beauty, played by former "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns. His attempt to woo Gennifer was interrupted by the arrival of a suave barista who showed off his skill in coffee-making. The two baristas then competed among themselves. All the while, none of the Nickelback members make an appearance on the video.
Alexander is no stranger to being a music video star. He has appeared on Brad Paisley's two videos, "Celebrity" and "Online".
"Trying Not to Love You" is the latest single from the rock band's 2011 album "Here and Now".
More Nickelback News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour