Nickelback Present Jason Alexander in 'Trying Not to Love You' Video
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander lent his acting talent to Nickelback's music video of "Trying Not to Love You". The 52-year-old actor played a love-struck coffee barista named Bud who has to compete for a blond beauty's affection against a motorcycle-riding dude, also played by Alexander.
Bud, got himself into a coffee-related fantasy starring the beauty, played by former "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns. His attempt to woo Gennifer was interrupted by the arrival of a suave barista who showed off his skill in coffee-making. The two baristas then competed among themselves. All the while, none of the Nickelback members make an appearance on the video.
Alexander is no stranger to being a music video star. He has appeared on Brad Paisley's two videos, "Celebrity" and "Online".
"Trying Not to Love You" is the latest single from the rock band's 2011 album "Here and Now".
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes