Nickelback Present Jason Alexander in 'Trying Not to Love You' Video
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander lent his acting talent to Nickelback's music video of "Trying Not to Love You". The 52-year-old actor played a love-struck coffee barista named Bud who has to compete for a blond beauty's affection against a motorcycle-riding dude, also played by Alexander.
Bud, got himself into a coffee-related fantasy starring the beauty, played by former "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns. His attempt to woo Gennifer was interrupted by the arrival of a suave barista who showed off his skill in coffee-making. The two baristas then competed among themselves. All the while, none of the Nickelback members make an appearance on the video.
Alexander is no stranger to being a music video star. He has appeared on Brad Paisley's two videos, "Celebrity" and "Online".
"Trying Not to Love You" is the latest single from the rock band's 2011 album "Here and Now".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group