Nickelback Present Jason Alexander in 'Trying Not to Love You' Video
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander lent his acting talent to Nickelback's music video of "Trying Not to Love You". The 52-year-old actor played a love-struck coffee barista named Bud who has to compete for a blond beauty's affection against a motorcycle-riding dude, also played by Alexander.
Bud, got himself into a coffee-related fantasy starring the beauty, played by former "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns. His attempt to woo Gennifer was interrupted by the arrival of a suave barista who showed off his skill in coffee-making. The two baristas then competed among themselves. All the while, none of the Nickelback members make an appearance on the video.
Alexander is no stranger to being a music video star. He has appeared on Brad Paisley's two videos, "Celebrity" and "Online".
"Trying Not to Love You" is the latest single from the rock band's 2011 album "Here and Now".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival