Nickelback Present Jason Alexander in 'Trying Not to Love You' Video
Former "Seinfeld" star Jason Alexander lent his acting talent to Nickelback's music video of "Trying Not to Love You". The 52-year-old actor played a love-struck coffee barista named Bud who has to compete for a blond beauty's affection against a motorcycle-riding dude, also played by Alexander.
Bud, got himself into a coffee-related fantasy starring the beauty, played by former "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns. His attempt to woo Gennifer was interrupted by the arrival of a suave barista who showed off his skill in coffee-making. The two baristas then competed among themselves. All the while, none of the Nickelback members make an appearance on the video.
Alexander is no stranger to being a music video star. He has appeared on Brad Paisley's two videos, "Celebrity" and "Online".
"Trying Not to Love You" is the latest single from the rock band's 2011 album "Here and Now".
More Nickelback News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama