Carly Rae Jepsen Spotted Holding Hands With Matthew Koma
The identity of Carly Rae Jepsen's mysterious boyfriend has been revealed. The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker, who said that she's been off the single market for more than a year, is reportedly dating musician Matthew Koma.
"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told People. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."
The revelation came after she was spotted holding hands with Koma in the lobby of Standard, East Village in New York City where they were attending the GetGlue HD Launch Party. They went for a dinner with her parents at the Stanton Social after the event. "Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker said.
Koma is featured on Zedd's dance hit "Spectrum". He also contributes to Jepsen's new album "Kiss" which is due September 18.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'