Carly Rae Jepsen Spotted Holding Hands With Matthew Koma
The identity of Carly Rae Jepsen's mysterious boyfriend has been revealed. The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker, who said that she's been off the single market for more than a year, is reportedly dating musician Matthew Koma.
"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told People. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."
The revelation came after she was spotted holding hands with Koma in the lobby of Standard, East Village in New York City where they were attending the GetGlue HD Launch Party. They went for a dinner with her parents at the Stanton Social after the event. "Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker said.
Koma is featured on Zedd's dance hit "Spectrum". He also contributes to Jepsen's new album "Kiss" which is due September 18.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia