Carly Rae Jepsen Spotted Holding Hands With Matthew Koma
The identity of Carly Rae Jepsen's mysterious boyfriend has been revealed. The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker, who said that she's been off the single market for more than a year, is reportedly dating musician Matthew Koma.
"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told People. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."
The revelation came after she was spotted holding hands with Koma in the lobby of Standard, East Village in New York City where they were attending the GetGlue HD Launch Party. They went for a dinner with her parents at the Stanton Social after the event. "Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker said.
Koma is featured on Zedd's dance hit "Spectrum". He also contributes to Jepsen's new album "Kiss" which is due September 18.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer