Carly Rae Jepsen Spotted Holding Hands With Matthew Koma
The identity of Carly Rae Jepsen's mysterious boyfriend has been revealed. The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker, who said that she's been off the single market for more than a year, is reportedly dating musician Matthew Koma.
"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told People. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."
The revelation came after she was spotted holding hands with Koma in the lobby of Standard, East Village in New York City where they were attending the GetGlue HD Launch Party. They went for a dinner with her parents at the Stanton Social after the event. "Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker said.
Koma is featured on Zedd's dance hit "Spectrum". He also contributes to Jepsen's new album "Kiss" which is due September 18.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival