Carly Rae Jepsen Spotted Holding Hands With Matthew Koma
The identity of Carly Rae Jepsen's mysterious boyfriend has been revealed. The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker, who said that she's been off the single market for more than a year, is reportedly dating musician Matthew Koma.
"He introduced her as his girlfriend," a source told People. "He seemed really excited about it, and she was smiling from ear to ear by his side during the introduction. He seems like a really nice and personable guy."
The revelation came after she was spotted holding hands with Koma in the lobby of Standard, East Village in New York City where they were attending the GetGlue HD Launch Party. They went for a dinner with her parents at the Stanton Social after the event. "Many people recognized Carly and she posed for pictures with fans," an onlooker said.
Koma is featured on Zedd's dance hit "Spectrum". He also contributes to Jepsen's new album "Kiss" which is due September 18.
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal