'Gossip Girl' Final Season Promo: Possible Serena's Wedding and a Chair Reunion
The first promo for "Gossip Girl" season 6 hints at a happy ending for its two main female characters, Serena and Blair. In new footage which can been seen toward the end of the clip, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Dan attend what seems to be Serena's wedding.
The lucky guy is likely Steven Spence, an entrepreneur who is portrayed by Barry Watson. The well-suited guy stands next to Serena who is wearing a white dress. The video also teases a possible Chair reunion. "I'm all in," Blair says to Chuck, who replies, "My bet's on us."
"Gossip Girl" will return for its shortened final season on Monday, October 8 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Tamara Feldman's Poppy Lifton will return to the Upper East Side once again before the show bids farewell. A source has said this time "Poppy shows up in a surprising context to tangle with a new target."
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club