'Gossip Girl' Final Season Promo: Possible Serena's Wedding and a Chair Reunion
The first promo for "Gossip Girl" season 6 hints at a happy ending for its two main female characters, Serena and Blair. In new footage which can been seen toward the end of the clip, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Dan attend what seems to be Serena's wedding.
The lucky guy is likely Steven Spence, an entrepreneur who is portrayed by Barry Watson. The well-suited guy stands next to Serena who is wearing a white dress. The video also teases a possible Chair reunion. "I'm all in," Blair says to Chuck, who replies, "My bet's on us."
"Gossip Girl" will return for its shortened final season on Monday, October 8 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Tamara Feldman's Poppy Lifton will return to the Upper East Side once again before the show bids farewell. A source has said this time "Poppy shows up in a surprising context to tangle with a new target."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked