'Gossip Girl' Final Season Promo: Possible Serena's Wedding and a Chair Reunion
The first promo for "Gossip Girl" season 6 hints at a happy ending for its two main female characters, Serena and Blair. In new footage which can been seen toward the end of the clip, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Dan attend what seems to be Serena's wedding.
The lucky guy is likely Steven Spence, an entrepreneur who is portrayed by Barry Watson. The well-suited guy stands next to Serena who is wearing a white dress. The video also teases a possible Chair reunion. "I'm all in," Blair says to Chuck, who replies, "My bet's on us."
"Gossip Girl" will return for its shortened final season on Monday, October 8 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Tamara Feldman's Poppy Lifton will return to the Upper East Side once again before the show bids farewell. A source has said this time "Poppy shows up in a surprising context to tangle with a new target."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters