'Gossip Girl' Final Season Promo: Possible Serena's Wedding and a Chair Reunion
The first promo for "Gossip Girl" season 6 hints at a happy ending for its two main female characters, Serena and Blair. In new footage which can been seen toward the end of the clip, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Dan attend what seems to be Serena's wedding.
The lucky guy is likely Steven Spence, an entrepreneur who is portrayed by Barry Watson. The well-suited guy stands next to Serena who is wearing a white dress. The video also teases a possible Chair reunion. "I'm all in," Blair says to Chuck, who replies, "My bet's on us."
"Gossip Girl" will return for its shortened final season on Monday, October 8 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Tamara Feldman's Poppy Lifton will return to the Upper East Side once again before the show bids farewell. A source has said this time "Poppy shows up in a surprising context to tangle with a new target."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective