'Gossip Girl' Final Season Promo: Possible Serena's Wedding and a Chair Reunion
The first promo for "Gossip Girl" season 6 hints at a happy ending for its two main female characters, Serena and Blair. In new footage which can been seen toward the end of the clip, Chuck, Blair, Nate and Dan attend what seems to be Serena's wedding.
The lucky guy is likely Steven Spence, an entrepreneur who is portrayed by Barry Watson. The well-suited guy stands next to Serena who is wearing a white dress. The video also teases a possible Chair reunion. "I'm all in," Blair says to Chuck, who replies, "My bet's on us."
"Gossip Girl" will return for its shortened final season on Monday, October 8 at 9 P.M. on The CW. Tamara Feldman's Poppy Lifton will return to the Upper East Side once again before the show bids farewell. A source has said this time "Poppy shows up in a surprising context to tangle with a new target."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'