'Real World' Star Joey Kovar Found Dead at Age 29
"Real World" star Joey Kovar, who fought his drugs addiction on "Celebrity Rehab", was found dead on Friday, August 17 morning at a friend's home in Chicago. The reality show star was only 29.
A representative of Kovar told TMZ that a female friend discovered Kovar and noticed that he had blood coming out of his ears and nose. She called 911 but Kovar was pronounced dead on the scene. Cause of death is unknown but his family reportedly believed that drugs had killed him.
Kovar first appeared in the Hollywood edition of "Real World" in 2008. He entered rehab halfway through his season, admitting that he had been struggling with his addictions for years. He also sought help for methamphetamine, steroids, cocaine and alcohol addictions in the third season of "Celebrity Rehab".
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic