'Real World' Star Joey Kovar Found Dead at Age 29
"Real World" star Joey Kovar, who fought his drugs addiction on "Celebrity Rehab", was found dead on Friday, August 17 morning at a friend's home in Chicago. The reality show star was only 29.
A representative of Kovar told TMZ that a female friend discovered Kovar and noticed that he had blood coming out of his ears and nose. She called 911 but Kovar was pronounced dead on the scene. Cause of death is unknown but his family reportedly believed that drugs had killed him.
Kovar first appeared in the Hollywood edition of "Real World" in 2008. He entered rehab halfway through his season, admitting that he had been struggling with his addictions for years. He also sought help for methamphetamine, steroids, cocaine and alcohol addictions in the third season of "Celebrity Rehab".
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner