'Real World' Star Joey Kovar Found Dead at Age 29
"Real World" star Joey Kovar, who fought his drugs addiction on "Celebrity Rehab", was found dead on Friday, August 17 morning at a friend's home in Chicago. The reality show star was only 29.
A representative of Kovar told TMZ that a female friend discovered Kovar and noticed that he had blood coming out of his ears and nose. She called 911 but Kovar was pronounced dead on the scene. Cause of death is unknown but his family reportedly believed that drugs had killed him.
Kovar first appeared in the Hollywood edition of "Real World" in 2008. He entered rehab halfway through his season, admitting that he had been struggling with his addictions for years. He also sought help for methamphetamine, steroids, cocaine and alcohol addictions in the third season of "Celebrity Rehab".
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher