'Real World' Star Joey Kovar Found Dead at Age 29
"Real World" star Joey Kovar, who fought his drugs addiction on "Celebrity Rehab", was found dead on Friday, August 17 morning at a friend's home in Chicago. The reality show star was only 29.
A representative of Kovar told TMZ that a female friend discovered Kovar and noticed that he had blood coming out of his ears and nose. She called 911 but Kovar was pronounced dead on the scene. Cause of death is unknown but his family reportedly believed that drugs had killed him.
Kovar first appeared in the Hollywood edition of "Real World" in 2008. He entered rehab halfway through his season, admitting that he had been struggling with his addictions for years. He also sought help for methamphetamine, steroids, cocaine and alcohol addictions in the third season of "Celebrity Rehab".
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money