'Real World' Star Joey Kovar Found Dead at Age 29
"Real World" star Joey Kovar, who fought his drugs addiction on "Celebrity Rehab", was found dead on Friday, August 17 morning at a friend's home in Chicago. The reality show star was only 29.
A representative of Kovar told TMZ that a female friend discovered Kovar and noticed that he had blood coming out of his ears and nose. She called 911 but Kovar was pronounced dead on the scene. Cause of death is unknown but his family reportedly believed that drugs had killed him.
Kovar first appeared in the Hollywood edition of "Real World" in 2008. He entered rehab halfway through his season, admitting that he had been struggling with his addictions for years. He also sought help for methamphetamine, steroids, cocaine and alcohol addictions in the third season of "Celebrity Rehab".
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World