Kelly Rowland to Star on BET's Comedy Pilot 'What Would Dylan Do'
A Destiny's Child reunion may not happen in near future but a TV series starring its member Kelly Rowland is happening. The singer will star in a comedy pilot which has been picked up by BET, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
Rowland is to take the titular role on tentatively-titled "What Would Dylan Do" which is written by Julian Breece of "Buppies". Her character is "a struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger who lives with her best friend Cherise, and wealthy and divorced roommate Brooke.
Gabrielle Dennis plays Cherise while Melanie Liburd plays Brooke. In the role of Dylan's ex-fiance is Brandon Scott. His character re-enters the picture and prompts her to explore whether she ended the relationship too soon.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed