Kelly Rowland to Star on BET's Comedy Pilot 'What Would Dylan Do'
A Destiny's Child reunion may not happen in near future but a TV series starring its member Kelly Rowland is happening. The singer will star in a comedy pilot which has been picked up by BET, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
Rowland is to take the titular role on tentatively-titled "What Would Dylan Do" which is written by Julian Breece of "Buppies". Her character is "a struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger who lives with her best friend Cherise, and wealthy and divorced roommate Brooke.
Gabrielle Dennis plays Cherise while Melanie Liburd plays Brooke. In the role of Dylan's ex-fiance is Brandon Scott. His character re-enters the picture and prompts her to explore whether she ended the relationship too soon.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs