Kelly Rowland to Star on BET's Comedy Pilot 'What Would Dylan Do'
A Destiny's Child reunion may not happen in near future but a TV series starring its member Kelly Rowland is happening. The singer will star in a comedy pilot which has been picked up by BET, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
Rowland is to take the titular role on tentatively-titled "What Would Dylan Do" which is written by Julian Breece of "Buppies". Her character is "a struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger who lives with her best friend Cherise, and wealthy and divorced roommate Brooke.
Gabrielle Dennis plays Cherise while Melanie Liburd plays Brooke. In the role of Dylan's ex-fiance is Brandon Scott. His character re-enters the picture and prompts her to explore whether she ended the relationship too soon.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'