Kelly Rowland to Star on BET's Comedy Pilot 'What Would Dylan Do'
A Destiny's Child reunion may not happen in near future but a TV series starring its member Kelly Rowland is happening. The singer will star in a comedy pilot which has been picked up by BET, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
Rowland is to take the titular role on tentatively-titled "What Would Dylan Do" which is written by Julian Breece of "Buppies". Her character is "a struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger who lives with her best friend Cherise, and wealthy and divorced roommate Brooke.
Gabrielle Dennis plays Cherise while Melanie Liburd plays Brooke. In the role of Dylan's ex-fiance is Brandon Scott. His character re-enters the picture and prompts her to explore whether she ended the relationship too soon.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen