Kelly Rowland to Star on BET's Comedy Pilot 'What Would Dylan Do'
A Destiny's Child reunion may not happen in near future but a TV series starring its member Kelly Rowland is happening. The singer will star in a comedy pilot which has been picked up by BET, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
Rowland is to take the titular role on tentatively-titled "What Would Dylan Do" which is written by Julian Breece of "Buppies". Her character is "a struggling L.A.-based relationship blogger who lives with her best friend Cherise, and wealthy and divorced roommate Brooke.
Gabrielle Dennis plays Cherise while Melanie Liburd plays Brooke. In the role of Dylan's ex-fiance is Brandon Scott. His character re-enters the picture and prompts her to explore whether she ended the relationship too soon.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7