'NCIS' Season 10 Photo Teases the Aftermath of the Explosion
The fate of one "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" character after the explosion in the last season finale has been revealed in the first photo from season 10. Still wearing her lab coat, Pauley Perrette's Abby gazes to somewhere unseen while being tended to by an EMT. The destruction caused by the bomb is also evident in the picture.
The first episode of the upcoming chapter, which is set to premiere Tuesday, September 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX, will deal with the aftermath of the explosion that rocked the NCIS headquarter. Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells Entertainment Weekly, "It literally picks up two hours after the explosion, and it's an action-packed episode of television. I packed a lot in there."
He further teases, "It's an emotional roller coaster, and it's all about the manhunt for Harper Dearing (Richard Schiff). It gets really personal between Gibbs and Dearing (Mark Harmon)."
Later in the second episode, the emotional and psychological issues faced by the NCIS team members will be addressed. Michael Weatherly recently spilled, "A head-shrinker is coming to assess the mental status of our people." The actor, who plays Tony, went on gushing, "We are a motley crew of headcases."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame