'NCIS' Season 10 Photo Teases the Aftermath of the Explosion
The fate of one "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" character after the explosion in the last season finale has been revealed in the first photo from season 10. Still wearing her lab coat, Pauley Perrette's Abby gazes to somewhere unseen while being tended to by an EMT. The destruction caused by the bomb is also evident in the picture.
The first episode of the upcoming chapter, which is set to premiere Tuesday, September 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX, will deal with the aftermath of the explosion that rocked the NCIS headquarter. Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells Entertainment Weekly, "It literally picks up two hours after the explosion, and it's an action-packed episode of television. I packed a lot in there."
He further teases, "It's an emotional roller coaster, and it's all about the manhunt for Harper Dearing (Richard Schiff). It gets really personal between Gibbs and Dearing (Mark Harmon)."
Later in the second episode, the emotional and psychological issues faced by the NCIS team members will be addressed. Michael Weatherly recently spilled, "A head-shrinker is coming to assess the mental status of our people." The actor, who plays Tony, went on gushing, "We are a motley crew of headcases."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!