'NCIS' Season 10 Photo Teases the Aftermath of the Explosion
The fate of one "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" character after the explosion in the last season finale has been revealed in the first photo from season 10. Still wearing her lab coat, Pauley Perrette's Abby gazes to somewhere unseen while being tended to by an EMT. The destruction caused by the bomb is also evident in the picture.
The first episode of the upcoming chapter, which is set to premiere Tuesday, September 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX, will deal with the aftermath of the explosion that rocked the NCIS headquarter. Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells Entertainment Weekly, "It literally picks up two hours after the explosion, and it's an action-packed episode of television. I packed a lot in there."
He further teases, "It's an emotional roller coaster, and it's all about the manhunt for Harper Dearing (Richard Schiff). It gets really personal between Gibbs and Dearing (Mark Harmon)."
Later in the second episode, the emotional and psychological issues faced by the NCIS team members will be addressed. Michael Weatherly recently spilled, "A head-shrinker is coming to assess the mental status of our people." The actor, who plays Tony, went on gushing, "We are a motley crew of headcases."
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility