'NCIS' Season 10 Photo Teases the Aftermath of the Explosion
The fate of one "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" character after the explosion in the last season finale has been revealed in the first photo from season 10. Still wearing her lab coat, Pauley Perrette's Abby gazes to somewhere unseen while being tended to by an EMT. The destruction caused by the bomb is also evident in the picture.
The first episode of the upcoming chapter, which is set to premiere Tuesday, September 25 at 8 P.M. on FOX, will deal with the aftermath of the explosion that rocked the NCIS headquarter. Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells Entertainment Weekly, "It literally picks up two hours after the explosion, and it's an action-packed episode of television. I packed a lot in there."
He further teases, "It's an emotional roller coaster, and it's all about the manhunt for Harper Dearing (Richard Schiff). It gets really personal between Gibbs and Dearing (Mark Harmon)."
Later in the second episode, the emotional and psychological issues faced by the NCIS team members will be addressed. Michael Weatherly recently spilled, "A head-shrinker is coming to assess the mental status of our people." The actor, who plays Tony, went on gushing, "We are a motley crew of headcases."
More NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover