Sneak Peek: Ryan Lochte Gets Girlfriend on '90210'
Ryan Lochte has been spotted filming his scene for "90210". In a video taken from the set of The CW's teen drama, the eleven-time Olympic medalist is featured baring his abs while walking side by side with a female extra, who plays his girlfriend.
Asked about the greatest challenge he experienced when shooting for the TV series, he admits, "Memorizing lines, and trying to like, say them and still like, do movement and all that. That was hard."
To Access Hollywood's reporter who visited the set, the athlete also talks about the possibility of him doing "The Bachelor". He says that he would consider being part of the dating show, but claims that he has not heard from the producers.
"90210" will mark Lochte's acting debut. The 28-year-old hunk plays himself, who is a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'