Sneak Peek: Ryan Lochte Gets Girlfriend on '90210'
Ryan Lochte has been spotted filming his scene for "90210". In a video taken from the set of The CW's teen drama, the eleven-time Olympic medalist is featured baring his abs while walking side by side with a female extra, who plays his girlfriend.
Asked about the greatest challenge he experienced when shooting for the TV series, he admits, "Memorizing lines, and trying to like, say them and still like, do movement and all that. That was hard."
To Access Hollywood's reporter who visited the set, the athlete also talks about the possibility of him doing "The Bachelor". He says that he would consider being part of the dating show, but claims that he has not heard from the producers.
"90210" will mark Lochte's acting debut. The 28-year-old hunk plays himself, who is a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off