Sneak Peek: Ryan Lochte Gets Girlfriend on '90210'
Ryan Lochte has been spotted filming his scene for "90210". In a video taken from the set of The CW's teen drama, the eleven-time Olympic medalist is featured baring his abs while walking side by side with a female extra, who plays his girlfriend.
Asked about the greatest challenge he experienced when shooting for the TV series, he admits, "Memorizing lines, and trying to like, say them and still like, do movement and all that. That was hard."
To Access Hollywood's reporter who visited the set, the athlete also talks about the possibility of him doing "The Bachelor". He says that he would consider being part of the dating show, but claims that he has not heard from the producers.
"90210" will mark Lochte's acting debut. The 28-year-old hunk plays himself, who is a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick