Sneak Peek: Ryan Lochte Gets Girlfriend on '90210'
Ryan Lochte has been spotted filming his scene for "90210". In a video taken from the set of The CW's teen drama, the eleven-time Olympic medalist is featured baring his abs while walking side by side with a female extra, who plays his girlfriend.
Asked about the greatest challenge he experienced when shooting for the TV series, he admits, "Memorizing lines, and trying to like, say them and still like, do movement and all that. That was hard."
To Access Hollywood's reporter who visited the set, the athlete also talks about the possibility of him doing "The Bachelor". He says that he would consider being part of the dating show, but claims that he has not heard from the producers.
"90210" will mark Lochte's acting debut. The 28-year-old hunk plays himself, who is a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'