Sneak Peek: Ryan Lochte Gets Girlfriend on '90210'
Ryan Lochte has been spotted filming his scene for "90210". In a video taken from the set of The CW's teen drama, the eleven-time Olympic medalist is featured baring his abs while walking side by side with a female extra, who plays his girlfriend.
Asked about the greatest challenge he experienced when shooting for the TV series, he admits, "Memorizing lines, and trying to like, say them and still like, do movement and all that. That was hard."
To Access Hollywood's reporter who visited the set, the athlete also talks about the possibility of him doing "The Bachelor". He says that he would consider being part of the dating show, but claims that he has not heard from the producers.
"90210" will mark Lochte's acting debut. The 28-year-old hunk plays himself, who is a guest at a resort where Naomi and Max are staying to strengthen their relationship. The episode will air Monday, October 29.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna