Audio: Sean Kingston's 'How We Survive' and Busta Rhymes' 'Make It Look Easy'
Sean Kingston is gearing up to debut his new album "Back 2 Life" and has given a taste to it by releasing the first single. Featuring Busta Rhymes, the song is titled "How We Survive" which is appropriate to what recently happened to him since he survived a jet ski accident in May 2011.
Almost at the same time, his collaborator Rhymes has his own new track "Make It Look Easy" debuted online. In this latest offering off his upcoming studio installment "Year of the Dragon", he enlists the help of Gucci Mane to spit some of the lines.
Kingston had worked on his third studio installment since 2010 and released some of its singles, including "Eenie Meenie" featuring Justin Bieber, but later re-did the album. "Back 2 Life" is expected to drop later this year.
As for Rhymes' ninth effort, it is scheduled to come out under Google Play as a free release on August 21. The record boasts many collaborative projects, including the ones featuring Rick Ross & Trey Songz, Lil Wayne and Robin Thicke.
Sean Kingston ft. Busta Rhymes - How We Survive:
Busta Rhymes ft Gucci Mane - "Make It Look Easy":
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton