Sylvester Stallone Is a Brutal Old Hitman in First 'Bullet to the Head' Trailer
On the same day when the first trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's "The Last Stand" hit the web, a first trailer for Sylvester Stallone's new film "Bullet to the Head" has also made its round onto the web via IGN. In it, Sly shows that he's not too old to perform various brutal actions.
Still, the sneak peek presents a touch of humor as Sly makes an unlikely partner with an Asian cop played by Sung Kang. The two often misunderstand each other as Sly thinks Kang fits every Asian stereotype, while Kang thinks Sly is just an old man. "Do you mind if we listen to something from this century?" so Kang asks the veteran actor when he plays an outdated rock song in his car.
Based on a graphic novel of the same title, "Bullet to the Head" tells the story of a New Orleans hitman (Stallone) and a New York City cop (Kang) who form an alliance to bring down the killers of their respective partners. Serving as the director is Walter Hill, while Alessandro Camon provides the screenplay.
The actioner is set to hit the U.S. theaters on February 1, 2013.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'