Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Call It Quits
Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher break up, just a few months after dating. "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she tells PEOPLE. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny and Brian made an appearance as a couple for the first time at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill. Before seeing the Chicago Bears linebacker, she dated actor Jim Carrey.
In another news, Brian just got under the knife to fix his knee injury. He tried to treat the injury without getting a surgery, but it didn't work. "It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," he said.
"It's just taken longer than I wanted. I felt really good at the beginning of training camp and I think it just aggravated a little bit practicing those first few days. It kind of flared up on me, swelled up and there was some pain in there," he added.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?