Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Call It Quits
Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher break up, just a few months after dating. "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she tells PEOPLE. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny and Brian made an appearance as a couple for the first time at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill. Before seeing the Chicago Bears linebacker, she dated actor Jim Carrey.
In another news, Brian just got under the knife to fix his knee injury. He tried to treat the injury without getting a surgery, but it didn't work. "It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," he said.
"It's just taken longer than I wanted. I felt really good at the beginning of training camp and I think it just aggravated a little bit practicing those first few days. It kind of flared up on me, swelled up and there was some pain in there," he added.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November