Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Call It Quits
Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher break up, just a few months after dating. "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she tells PEOPLE. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny and Brian made an appearance as a couple for the first time at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill. Before seeing the Chicago Bears linebacker, she dated actor Jim Carrey.
In another news, Brian just got under the knife to fix his knee injury. He tried to treat the injury without getting a surgery, but it didn't work. "It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," he said.
"It's just taken longer than I wanted. I felt really good at the beginning of training camp and I think it just aggravated a little bit practicing those first few days. It kind of flared up on me, swelled up and there was some pain in there," he added.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series