Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Call It Quits
Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher break up, just a few months after dating. "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she tells PEOPLE. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny and Brian made an appearance as a couple for the first time at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill. Before seeing the Chicago Bears linebacker, she dated actor Jim Carrey.
In another news, Brian just got under the knife to fix his knee injury. He tried to treat the injury without getting a surgery, but it didn't work. "It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," he said.
"It's just taken longer than I wanted. I felt really good at the beginning of training camp and I think it just aggravated a little bit practicing those first few days. It kind of flared up on me, swelled up and there was some pain in there," he added.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked