Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher Call It Quits
Jenny McCarthy and Brian Urlacher break up, just a few months after dating. "Brian and I have decided to turn our romance into an amazing friendship," she tells PEOPLE. "I will continue to be the biggest cheerleader for him. Go, Bears!"
Jenny and Brian made an appearance as a couple for the first time at an autism fund-raising event in Chicago benefiting her Generation Rescue foundation at Rockit Bar & Grill. Before seeing the Chicago Bears linebacker, she dated actor Jim Carrey.
In another news, Brian just got under the knife to fix his knee injury. He tried to treat the injury without getting a surgery, but it didn't work. "It is frustrating because after seven months you'd think you would be healthy again, but I should be good to go now, hopefully," he said.
"It's just taken longer than I wanted. I felt really good at the beginning of training camp and I think it just aggravated a little bit practicing those first few days. It kind of flared up on me, swelled up and there was some pain in there," he added.
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations