'Oprah's Next Chapter' Clip: Rihanna Admits She Misses Chris Brown at Times
Rihanna might have been physically and emotionally hurt by Chris Brown, but it didn't remove all her memories with him. In a new clip from the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter", the R&B singer tells host Oprah Winfrey that she sometimes misses her ex-boyfriend. "I'm reminded of a lot of things. A lot of good memories. The slightest things...hotel rooms, tour venues, any little thing, music (and) songs. I do miss him at times," she admits.
Asked what she wants the most in a man, the 24-year-old beauty elaborates, "I want a man that loves me... cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value to value me. They have to know my worth and they can only know my worth if I know my worth." She continues sharing, "I want them to respect me, but I want fun times. I want laughs more than anything... I have everything else. All I want is a partner in crime."
In the interview that will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN, Riri will take Winfrey on a tour around her native country Barbados. During their chat, Riri also admits that she was concerned of Chris Brown instead of angry after he beat her up in February 2009. "Nobody's going to say he needs help. Everybody's going to say he's a monster without looking at the source ... and I was more concerned about him," she opens up about her worry.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role