'Oprah's Next Chapter' Clip: Rihanna Admits She Misses Chris Brown at Times
Rihanna might have been physically and emotionally hurt by Chris Brown, but it didn't remove all her memories with him. In a new clip from the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter", the R&B singer tells host Oprah Winfrey that she sometimes misses her ex-boyfriend. "I'm reminded of a lot of things. A lot of good memories. The slightest things...hotel rooms, tour venues, any little thing, music (and) songs. I do miss him at times," she admits.
Asked what she wants the most in a man, the 24-year-old beauty elaborates, "I want a man that loves me... cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value to value me. They have to know my worth and they can only know my worth if I know my worth." She continues sharing, "I want them to respect me, but I want fun times. I want laughs more than anything... I have everything else. All I want is a partner in crime."
In the interview that will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN, Riri will take Winfrey on a tour around her native country Barbados. During their chat, Riri also admits that she was concerned of Chris Brown instead of angry after he beat her up in February 2009. "Nobody's going to say he needs help. Everybody's going to say he's a monster without looking at the source ... and I was more concerned about him," she opens up about her worry.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'