'Oprah's Next Chapter' Clip: Rihanna Admits She Misses Chris Brown at Times
Rihanna might have been physically and emotionally hurt by Chris Brown, but it didn't remove all her memories with him. In a new clip from the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter", the R&B singer tells host Oprah Winfrey that she sometimes misses her ex-boyfriend. "I'm reminded of a lot of things. A lot of good memories. The slightest things...hotel rooms, tour venues, any little thing, music (and) songs. I do miss him at times," she admits.
Asked what she wants the most in a man, the 24-year-old beauty elaborates, "I want a man that loves me... cherishes me, values me, but they have to know my value to value me. They have to know my worth and they can only know my worth if I know my worth." She continues sharing, "I want them to respect me, but I want fun times. I want laughs more than anything... I have everything else. All I want is a partner in crime."
In the interview that will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN, Riri will take Winfrey on a tour around her native country Barbados. During their chat, Riri also admits that she was concerned of Chris Brown instead of angry after he beat her up in February 2009. "Nobody's going to say he needs help. Everybody's going to say he's a monster without looking at the source ... and I was more concerned about him," she opens up about her worry.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings