Kelly Osbourne on Crutches After Falling on 'America's Got Talent' Stage
Kelly Osbourne has to walk with crutches as she's nursing a swollen foot. The purple-haired star tripped and injured her ankle when visiting her mother Sharon Osbourne during the taping of "America's Got Talent".
"I tripped on the stage like a dumb a** while visiting my Mumma at #AGT I have the worst luck it had to be In front of the whole audience!!!" she tweeted, before posting a picture of her swollen ankle. "I have a golf ball on my ankle!"
Kelly also uploaded an Instagram picture of her on crutches. Despite her injured foot, she was all smiles posing along with Sharon and two cops. "Thank you thank you New Jersey PD for taking just good care of me!" she tweeted.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch