Kelly Osbourne on Crutches After Falling on 'America's Got Talent' Stage
Kelly Osbourne has to walk with crutches as she's nursing a swollen foot. The purple-haired star tripped and injured her ankle when visiting her mother Sharon Osbourne during the taping of "America's Got Talent".
"I tripped on the stage like a dumb a** while visiting my Mumma at #AGT I have the worst luck it had to be In front of the whole audience!!!" she tweeted, before posting a picture of her swollen ankle. "I have a golf ball on my ankle!"
Kelly also uploaded an Instagram picture of her on crutches. Despite her injured foot, she was all smiles posing along with Sharon and two cops. "Thank you thank you New Jersey PD for taking just good care of me!" she tweeted.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris