Kelly Osbourne on Crutches After Falling on 'America's Got Talent' Stage
Kelly Osbourne has to walk with crutches as she's nursing a swollen foot. The purple-haired star tripped and injured her ankle when visiting her mother Sharon Osbourne during the taping of "America's Got Talent".
"I tripped on the stage like a dumb a** while visiting my Mumma at #AGT I have the worst luck it had to be In front of the whole audience!!!" she tweeted, before posting a picture of her swollen ankle. "I have a golf ball on my ankle!"
Kelly also uploaded an Instagram picture of her on crutches. Despite her injured foot, she was all smiles posing along with Sharon and two cops. "Thank you thank you New Jersey PD for taking just good care of me!" she tweeted.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism