Kelly Osbourne on Crutches After Falling on 'America's Got Talent' Stage
Kelly Osbourne has to walk with crutches as she's nursing a swollen foot. The purple-haired star tripped and injured her ankle when visiting her mother Sharon Osbourne during the taping of "America's Got Talent".
"I tripped on the stage like a dumb a** while visiting my Mumma at #AGT I have the worst luck it had to be In front of the whole audience!!!" she tweeted, before posting a picture of her swollen ankle. "I have a golf ball on my ankle!"
Kelly also uploaded an Instagram picture of her on crutches. Despite her injured foot, she was all smiles posing along with Sharon and two cops. "Thank you thank you New Jersey PD for taking just good care of me!" she tweeted.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free