Kelly Osbourne on Crutches After Falling on 'America's Got Talent' Stage
Kelly Osbourne has to walk with crutches as she's nursing a swollen foot. The purple-haired star tripped and injured her ankle when visiting her mother Sharon Osbourne during the taping of "America's Got Talent".
"I tripped on the stage like a dumb a** while visiting my Mumma at #AGT I have the worst luck it had to be In front of the whole audience!!!" she tweeted, before posting a picture of her swollen ankle. "I have a golf ball on my ankle!"
Kelly also uploaded an Instagram picture of her on crutches. Despite her injured foot, she was all smiles posing along with Sharon and two cops. "Thank you thank you New Jersey PD for taking just good care of me!" she tweeted.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction