The Rock Unveils His and Gina Carano's First Look in 'Fast Six'
Giving a special treat to his fans, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has just unveiled a first photo of himself as Luke Hobbs in his upcoming film "Fast and Furious 6". The wrestler-turned-actor takes to his Twitter and shares a picture of him in full costume along with co-star Gina Carano, who plays a member of Hobbs' team.
Flaunting his killer arms, The Rock dons a tight blue shirt with matching pants complete with a gun holster. Carano matches his fierce look with gray top under her black jacket and a gun holster strapped in her thigh. " 'Beast & the Beauty'.. Me & my FAST 6 partner in ass kickins (and fun) @ginacarano #BadAssChick," so the muscular actor writes along with the picture.
Directed by Dustin Lin, the "Fast Six" will be shot in the U.K. and Germany. Words are, the sixth movie will be shot back-to-back with the seventh one. Joining The Rock and Carano are Vin Diesel, Joe Taslim, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez and Luke Evans.
The high-octane movie has been scheduled to arrive in the U.S. theaters on May 24, 2013.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories