Channing Tatum Reunites With Old Flame in First '10 Years' Trailer
Channing Tatum can't resist the charm of his former flame when attending a high school reunion in the first trailer of "10 Years". Along with a number of friends, Tatum enjoys a sweet gathering, years after they graduated from school. Some of them have changed drastically, but there are also ones that remain the same.
Tatum plays Jake, who is deeply in love with his girlfriend (Jenna Dewan) and ready to propose to her until he runs into his old flame (Rosario Dawson) for the first time in ten years. Jake's friend Cully (Chris Pratt) married his cheerleader girlfriend (Ari Graynor), and has been looking forward to the reunion so he can finally apologize to all the classmates he bullied in school. However, after a few too many drinks, the jock-turned-family man ends up reverting back to his old ways instead.
Meanwhile, longtime rivals Marty (Justin Long) and A.J (Max Minghella) spend the night still trying to one-up each other to impress the coolest girl in class (Lynn Collins), who now has a secret. The famous one of the group, Reeves (Oscar Isaac) is now well-known musician, but is still too shy to talk to the high school crush (Kate Mara) who inspired his one hit wonder.
Directed and written by Jamie Linden, "10 Years" is slated for a September 14 release in the United States.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed