Mayim Bialik Already Back Working on 'Big Bang Theory' After Car Accident
Mayim Bialik has already been back on the set of "The Big Bang Theory" one day after involved in car accident that caused a severe injury to her hand and thumb. "How much do I get love and support from the big band cast and crew? I went to work today :-) doing ok. Grateful. And tired," she tweeted on Thursday, August 16.
Executive producer Bill Prady also took to his own Twitter to give an update on the actress' condition. "Stopped by the stage this morning," he wrote, assuring fans that she was "hard at work and all is well."
In some pictures obtained by TMZ, Bialik was spotted in Los Angeles on the same day with her right hand in a cast and her left forearm in a gauze. It's unclear whether the sitcom will show her injuries. If it does, it opens another question on how the producers will incorporate the injuries into the plot.
Bialik, who plays Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS comedy, was driving her white Volvo at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea when she was hit by another car occupied by three tourists from Chile on Wednesday, August 15. Reports said she might lose her thumb, but she tweeted later with the help of her husband, "In pain but will keep all my fingers."
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes