Mayim Bialik Already Back Working on 'Big Bang Theory' After Car Accident
Mayim Bialik has already been back on the set of "The Big Bang Theory" one day after involved in car accident that caused a severe injury to her hand and thumb. "How much do I get love and support from the big band cast and crew? I went to work today :-) doing ok. Grateful. And tired," she tweeted on Thursday, August 16.
Executive producer Bill Prady also took to his own Twitter to give an update on the actress' condition. "Stopped by the stage this morning," he wrote, assuring fans that she was "hard at work and all is well."
In some pictures obtained by TMZ, Bialik was spotted in Los Angeles on the same day with her right hand in a cast and her left forearm in a gauze. It's unclear whether the sitcom will show her injuries. If it does, it opens another question on how the producers will incorporate the injuries into the plot.
Bialik, who plays Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS comedy, was driving her white Volvo at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea when she was hit by another car occupied by three tourists from Chile on Wednesday, August 15. Reports said she might lose her thumb, but she tweeted later with the help of her husband, "In pain but will keep all my fingers."
More The Big Bang Theory News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart