Mayim Bialik Already Back Working on 'Big Bang Theory' After Car Accident
Mayim Bialik has already been back on the set of "The Big Bang Theory" one day after involved in car accident that caused a severe injury to her hand and thumb. "How much do I get love and support from the big band cast and crew? I went to work today :-) doing ok. Grateful. And tired," she tweeted on Thursday, August 16.
Executive producer Bill Prady also took to his own Twitter to give an update on the actress' condition. "Stopped by the stage this morning," he wrote, assuring fans that she was "hard at work and all is well."
In some pictures obtained by TMZ, Bialik was spotted in Los Angeles on the same day with her right hand in a cast and her left forearm in a gauze. It's unclear whether the sitcom will show her injuries. If it does, it opens another question on how the producers will incorporate the injuries into the plot.
Bialik, who plays Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS comedy, was driving her white Volvo at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea when she was hit by another car occupied by three tourists from Chile on Wednesday, August 15. Reports said she might lose her thumb, but she tweeted later with the help of her husband, "In pain but will keep all my fingers."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3