Mayim Bialik Already Back Working on 'Big Bang Theory' After Car Accident
Mayim Bialik has already been back on the set of "The Big Bang Theory" one day after involved in car accident that caused a severe injury to her hand and thumb. "How much do I get love and support from the big band cast and crew? I went to work today :-) doing ok. Grateful. And tired," she tweeted on Thursday, August 16.
Executive producer Bill Prady also took to his own Twitter to give an update on the actress' condition. "Stopped by the stage this morning," he wrote, assuring fans that she was "hard at work and all is well."
In some pictures obtained by TMZ, Bialik was spotted in Los Angeles on the same day with her right hand in a cast and her left forearm in a gauze. It's unclear whether the sitcom will show her injuries. If it does, it opens another question on how the producers will incorporate the injuries into the plot.
Bialik, who plays Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS comedy, was driving her white Volvo at the corner of Hollywood Blvd. and La Brea when she was hit by another car occupied by three tourists from Chile on Wednesday, August 15. Reports said she might lose her thumb, but she tweeted later with the help of her husband, "In pain but will keep all my fingers."
More The Big Bang Theory News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs