'Dexter' Season 7 Trailer Shows Deb and Dex's Solution to the Secret
The first full trailer of "Dexter" season 7 reveals the complication and Debra's immediate reaction after she finds out Dexter's true identity. The siblings go back and forth on how to solve their problem with Deb attempting to call the station for a backup. In the end, they burn the church in which Travis Marshall was killed by Dexter.
However, burning the place turns out to be the source of their later problems. LaGuerta finds one of Dexter's blood slides on the scene and immediately connects the dots with the Bay Harbor Butcher case which was closed in season 2 with Doakes as the serial killer.
The trailer also makes it as if Dexter will go to great length to keep his secret, including killing his sister. "If you don't get off my a**, something bad will happen," Dexter is heard saying. Debra later says, "My name have Lieutenant in front of it. I can't just turn my back on this."
During TCA tour last month, showrunner Scott Buck confirmed that killing a loved one is one of the ideas that cross Dexter's mind as a solution to his problem. "Dexter is a serial killer. The thought has to at least have crossed his mind at some point that that would be an easy solution to this problem," Buck said. "We don't shy away from the reality that there's no easy way to deal with this situation."
"Dexter" returns to Showtime on Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 P.M.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel