Halle Berry Backed Up by Salma Hayek in Child Custody Case
Halle Berry gets Salma Hayek to help defend her child custody case. The "Dark Tide" star's good friend will help her in convincing the judge that France is an ideal place to raise a child because of its tougher laws against paparazzi.
According to TMZ, Halle's legal team has filed a declaration from Hayek, in which she said she knows firsthand that France is a safer for a celebrity. Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a young daughter named Valentina with him.
Berry is planning to follow fiance Olivier Martinez to France with her daughter Nahla. However, her ex-boyfriend and Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry thought that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Berry herself said that she wanted to escape the constant exposure to paparazzi and intruders in her Los Angeles home.
The court session to determine whether Berry will be able to take Nahla with her is held on Thursday, August 16. Aubry was spotted attending the court.
More Halle Berry News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama