Halle Berry Backed Up by Salma Hayek in Child Custody Case
Halle Berry gets Salma Hayek to help defend her child custody case. The "Dark Tide" star's good friend will help her in convincing the judge that France is an ideal place to raise a child because of its tougher laws against paparazzi.
According to TMZ, Halle's legal team has filed a declaration from Hayek, in which she said she knows firsthand that France is a safer for a celebrity. Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a young daughter named Valentina with him.
Berry is planning to follow fiance Olivier Martinez to France with her daughter Nahla. However, her ex-boyfriend and Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry thought that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Berry herself said that she wanted to escape the constant exposure to paparazzi and intruders in her Los Angeles home.
The court session to determine whether Berry will be able to take Nahla with her is held on Thursday, August 16. Aubry was spotted attending the court.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'