Halle Berry Backed Up by Salma Hayek in Child Custody Case
Halle Berry gets Salma Hayek to help defend her child custody case. The "Dark Tide" star's good friend will help her in convincing the judge that France is an ideal place to raise a child because of its tougher laws against paparazzi.
According to TMZ, Halle's legal team has filed a declaration from Hayek, in which she said she knows firsthand that France is a safer for a celebrity. Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a young daughter named Valentina with him.
Berry is planning to follow fiance Olivier Martinez to France with her daughter Nahla. However, her ex-boyfriend and Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry thought that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Berry herself said that she wanted to escape the constant exposure to paparazzi and intruders in her Los Angeles home.
The court session to determine whether Berry will be able to take Nahla with her is held on Thursday, August 16. Aubry was spotted attending the court.
More Halle Berry News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'