Halle Berry Backed Up by Salma Hayek in Child Custody Case
Halle Berry gets Salma Hayek to help defend her child custody case. The "Dark Tide" star's good friend will help her in convincing the judge that France is an ideal place to raise a child because of its tougher laws against paparazzi.
According to TMZ, Halle's legal team has filed a declaration from Hayek, in which she said she knows firsthand that France is a safer for a celebrity. Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a young daughter named Valentina with him.
Berry is planning to follow fiance Olivier Martinez to France with her daughter Nahla. However, her ex-boyfriend and Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry thought that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Berry herself said that she wanted to escape the constant exposure to paparazzi and intruders in her Los Angeles home.
The court session to determine whether Berry will be able to take Nahla with her is held on Thursday, August 16. Aubry was spotted attending the court.
More Halle Berry News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7