Halle Berry Backed Up by Salma Hayek in Child Custody Case
Halle Berry gets Salma Hayek to help defend her child custody case. The "Dark Tide" star's good friend will help her in convincing the judge that France is an ideal place to raise a child because of its tougher laws against paparazzi.
According to TMZ, Halle's legal team has filed a declaration from Hayek, in which she said she knows firsthand that France is a safer for a celebrity. Hayek is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a young daughter named Valentina with him.
Berry is planning to follow fiance Olivier Martinez to France with her daughter Nahla. However, her ex-boyfriend and Nahla's father Gabriel Aubry thought that her move to Europe is only one way to keep Nahla away from him. Berry herself said that she wanted to escape the constant exposure to paparazzi and intruders in her Los Angeles home.
The court session to determine whether Berry will be able to take Nahla with her is held on Thursday, August 16. Aubry was spotted attending the court.
More Halle Berry News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny