Green Day Perform for Sexy Models in 'Oh Love' Music Video
Green Day hang out with a number of sexy ladies in the music video for their latest single "Oh Love". Debuted via MTV, the clip shows Billy Joe Armstrong and his bandmates playing in front of gorgeous models who ooze sexiness and pose seductively on torn couches in a room adorned with spray-painted walls.
The clip is directed by the punk rock band's frequent collaborator Samuel Bayer, who's responsible for every visuals from the band's previous album "American Idiot". He is also set to helm a video for the band's next single "Kill the DJ".
While promoting his band's new record "Uno!", Armstrong described "Oh Love" as "shooting from the crotch area." Of the upcoming album itself, which serves as the first chapter of "Uno!" "Dos!" "Tre!" trilogy, the frontman said, "I think with writing these three albums, we just started writing songs just getting back to basics... "
"Uno! is more of a power-pop record, Dos! is more of a party, garage record, and Tre! is sort of this epic ending...," he explained. "It's kind of like going around the world in 37 songs with Green Day."
"Uno!" is set to come out in the U.S. on September 25. Its follow-ups, meanwhile, still haven't got their release dates.
Green Day's "Oh Love" Music Video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism