'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Top 10 of Season 9
In the latest episode of "So You Think You Can Dance", 14 contestants were competing for a spot in the Top 10. Before viewers' votes were revealed, all remaining dancers had to perform routines choreographed by Mia Michaels which had been performed in previous seasons. The challenge was to set themselves apart from the original performers.
Among those earning rave reviews from the judges were Tiffany Maher and George Lawrence Jr. who performed the Hometown Glory Routine from season 4, Chehon Wespi-Tschopp and Witney Carson who danced the Bench Routine from season 2, as well as Lindsay Arnold and Cole Horibe who teamed up for the Addiction Routine from season 5.
After all 14 contestants danced in groups of two, it's announced that George, Dareian Kujawa and Matthew Kazmierczak were the Bottom 3 guys, while Amelia Lowe, Janelle Issis and Lindsay were the Bottom three girls. The rest, meanwhile, were safe and would advance to the next level.
The Bottom 6 contestants then performed solo. After the last-chance performances, Nigel Lythgoe who spoke on behalf of the judges decided to send Amelia, Janelle, Dareian and Matthew packing, meaning that Lindsay and George joined Tiffany, Chehon, Witney, Cole, Eliana Girard, Cyrus Spencer, Will Thomas and Audrey Case in the Top 10.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights