'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Top 10 of Season 9
In the latest episode of "So You Think You Can Dance", 14 contestants were competing for a spot in the Top 10. Before viewers' votes were revealed, all remaining dancers had to perform routines choreographed by Mia Michaels which had been performed in previous seasons. The challenge was to set themselves apart from the original performers.
Among those earning rave reviews from the judges were Tiffany Maher and George Lawrence Jr. who performed the Hometown Glory Routine from season 4, Chehon Wespi-Tschopp and Witney Carson who danced the Bench Routine from season 2, as well as Lindsay Arnold and Cole Horibe who teamed up for the Addiction Routine from season 5.
After all 14 contestants danced in groups of two, it's announced that George, Dareian Kujawa and Matthew Kazmierczak were the Bottom 3 guys, while Amelia Lowe, Janelle Issis and Lindsay were the Bottom three girls. The rest, meanwhile, were safe and would advance to the next level.
The Bottom 6 contestants then performed solo. After the last-chance performances, Nigel Lythgoe who spoke on behalf of the judges decided to send Amelia, Janelle, Dareian and Matthew packing, meaning that Lindsay and George joined Tiffany, Chehon, Witney, Cole, Eliana Girard, Cyrus Spencer, Will Thomas and Audrey Case in the Top 10.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding