'Glee' Season 4 Promo: Sue's Baby and Mean Kate Hudson
The first promo for "Glee" season 4 has been made available for fans' viewing pleasure. Promoting "a brave new glee," the video shares a scene set in New York where Kate Hudson's character gives a snarky comment to Rachel. "I bet you were a big star back in Iowa," the NYADA teacher tells her student. "I'm actually from Ohio," Rachel corrects her dance teacher, who responds, "Oh, Ohio? Even worse."
Meanwhile at McKinley High, Sue has delivered her baby and she proudly shows it off to Kurt. Sue is also featured encouraging Will to protect the integrity of the glee club. In another scene, Will seems to be introducing Wade as a new member of the New Directions, but Brittany mistakes Alex Newell's character for Mercedes. "That's a great haircut, Mercedes, but I thought you graduated?" the cheerleader says.
"Glee" is moved to Thursdays at 9 P.M. in its fourth season, which will premiere September 13. In addition to Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker is cast in recurring role as a frazzled, eccentric and hilarious character who is running Vogue.com.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame