'Glee' Season 4 Promo: Sue's Baby and Mean Kate Hudson
The first promo for "Glee" season 4 has been made available for fans' viewing pleasure. Promoting "a brave new glee," the video shares a scene set in New York where Kate Hudson's character gives a snarky comment to Rachel. "I bet you were a big star back in Iowa," the NYADA teacher tells her student. "I'm actually from Ohio," Rachel corrects her dance teacher, who responds, "Oh, Ohio? Even worse."
Meanwhile at McKinley High, Sue has delivered her baby and she proudly shows it off to Kurt. Sue is also featured encouraging Will to protect the integrity of the glee club. In another scene, Will seems to be introducing Wade as a new member of the New Directions, but Brittany mistakes Alex Newell's character for Mercedes. "That's a great haircut, Mercedes, but I thought you graduated?" the cheerleader says.
"Glee" is moved to Thursdays at 9 P.M. in its fourth season, which will premiere September 13. In addition to Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker is cast in recurring role as a frazzled, eccentric and hilarious character who is running Vogue.com.
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips