'Glee' Season 4 Promo: Sue's Baby and Mean Kate Hudson
The first promo for "Glee" season 4 has been made available for fans' viewing pleasure. Promoting "a brave new glee," the video shares a scene set in New York where Kate Hudson's character gives a snarky comment to Rachel. "I bet you were a big star back in Iowa," the NYADA teacher tells her student. "I'm actually from Ohio," Rachel corrects her dance teacher, who responds, "Oh, Ohio? Even worse."
Meanwhile at McKinley High, Sue has delivered her baby and she proudly shows it off to Kurt. Sue is also featured encouraging Will to protect the integrity of the glee club. In another scene, Will seems to be introducing Wade as a new member of the New Directions, but Brittany mistakes Alex Newell's character for Mercedes. "That's a great haircut, Mercedes, but I thought you graduated?" the cheerleader says.
"Glee" is moved to Thursdays at 9 P.M. in its fourth season, which will premiere September 13. In addition to Hudson, Sarah Jessica Parker is cast in recurring role as a frazzled, eccentric and hilarious character who is running Vogue.com.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO