Ellen DeGeneres Tries On Miley Cyrus' Extreme Haircut
Ellen DeGeneres mocks Miley Cyrus' extreme new haircut. The talk show host imitated the "LOL" star's short crop by photoshopping the hair on a photo of her. "I love @MileyCyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," DeGeneres wrote on Twitter alongside the picture.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has been professing her love of the new do by posting more photos of the hair on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she wrote, adding later "my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like ass holes every body has one' LOVE my hair...feel so happy, pretty, and free."
The 19-year-old singer also revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth is loving her new hair too, which was cut by celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan on Sunday, August 12. "He loves it. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more," Cyrus tweeted.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event