Ellen DeGeneres Tries On Miley Cyrus' Extreme Haircut
Ellen DeGeneres mocks Miley Cyrus' extreme new haircut. The talk show host imitated the "LOL" star's short crop by photoshopping the hair on a photo of her. "I love @MileyCyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," DeGeneres wrote on Twitter alongside the picture.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has been professing her love of the new do by posting more photos of the hair on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she wrote, adding later "my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like ass holes every body has one' LOVE my hair...feel so happy, pretty, and free."
The 19-year-old singer also revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth is loving her new hair too, which was cut by celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan on Sunday, August 12. "He loves it. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more," Cyrus tweeted.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie