Ellen DeGeneres Tries On Miley Cyrus' Extreme Haircut
Ellen DeGeneres mocks Miley Cyrus' extreme new haircut. The talk show host imitated the "LOL" star's short crop by photoshopping the hair on a photo of her. "I love @MileyCyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," DeGeneres wrote on Twitter alongside the picture.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has been professing her love of the new do by posting more photos of the hair on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she wrote, adding later "my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like ass holes every body has one' LOVE my hair...feel so happy, pretty, and free."
The 19-year-old singer also revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth is loving her new hair too, which was cut by celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan on Sunday, August 12. "He loves it. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more," Cyrus tweeted.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway