Ellen DeGeneres Tries On Miley Cyrus' Extreme Haircut
Ellen DeGeneres mocks Miley Cyrus' extreme new haircut. The talk show host imitated the "LOL" star's short crop by photoshopping the hair on a photo of her. "I love @MileyCyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," DeGeneres wrote on Twitter alongside the picture.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has been professing her love of the new do by posting more photos of the hair on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she wrote, adding later "my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like ass holes every body has one' LOVE my hair...feel so happy, pretty, and free."
The 19-year-old singer also revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth is loving her new hair too, which was cut by celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan on Sunday, August 12. "He loves it. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more," Cyrus tweeted.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights