Ellen DeGeneres Tries On Miley Cyrus' Extreme Haircut
Ellen DeGeneres mocks Miley Cyrus' extreme new haircut. The talk show host imitated the "LOL" star's short crop by photoshopping the hair on a photo of her. "I love @MileyCyrus' new haircut so much that I copied it," DeGeneres wrote on Twitter alongside the picture.
Meanwhile, Cyrus has been professing her love of the new do by posting more photos of the hair on Twitter. "Never felt more me in my whole life," she wrote, adding later "my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like ass holes every body has one' LOVE my hair...feel so happy, pretty, and free."
The 19-year-old singer also revealed that her fiance Liam Hemsworth is loving her new hair too, which was cut by celebrity hairstylist Chris McMillan on Sunday, August 12. "He loves it. Last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more," Cyrus tweeted.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked