One More Cast Member Leaving 'Saturday Night Live'
"Saturday Night Live" is losing one more cast member as Abby Elliott is making her exit. The comedienne confirmed her departure to Splitsider.com after four years with the variety show.
Elliott, daughter of "SNL" alum Chris Elliott, joined the show in 2008. She was famous for impersonating Khloe Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Zooey Deschanel and "The Hunger Games" character Katniss Everdeen. No reason of leaving has been provided.
The NBC program has already let go Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg. Producers may now have to look for one more replacement when auditioning for new cast members for the show. The new season will begin on September 15 with primetime election specials on September 20 and 27.
Jason Sudeikis said he is interested in coming back to the show but he would like to have a different role. "I'd like the opportunity to use creative muscles that ... haven't been asked of me for the first nine years that I've worked there," he said earlier this month.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series