One More Cast Member Leaving 'Saturday Night Live'
"Saturday Night Live" is losing one more cast member as Abby Elliott is making her exit. The comedienne confirmed her departure to Splitsider.com after four years with the variety show.
Elliott, daughter of "SNL" alum Chris Elliott, joined the show in 2008. She was famous for impersonating Khloe Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Zooey Deschanel and "The Hunger Games" character Katniss Everdeen. No reason of leaving has been provided.
The NBC program has already let go Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg. Producers may now have to look for one more replacement when auditioning for new cast members for the show. The new season will begin on September 15 with primetime election specials on September 20 and 27.
Jason Sudeikis said he is interested in coming back to the show but he would like to have a different role. "I'd like the opportunity to use creative muscles that ... haven't been asked of me for the first nine years that I've worked there," he said earlier this month.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby