One More Cast Member Leaving 'Saturday Night Live'
"Saturday Night Live" is losing one more cast member as Abby Elliott is making her exit. The comedienne confirmed her departure to Splitsider.com after four years with the variety show.
Elliott, daughter of "SNL" alum Chris Elliott, joined the show in 2008. She was famous for impersonating Khloe Kardashian, Angelina Jolie, Zooey Deschanel and "The Hunger Games" character Katniss Everdeen. No reason of leaving has been provided.
The NBC program has already let go Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg. Producers may now have to look for one more replacement when auditioning for new cast members for the show. The new season will begin on September 15 with primetime election specials on September 20 and 27.
Jason Sudeikis said he is interested in coming back to the show but he would like to have a different role. "I'd like the opportunity to use creative muscles that ... haven't been asked of me for the first nine years that I've worked there," he said earlier this month.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media