Jimmy Kimmel Popped the Question to Writer Girlfriend
Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed girlfriend Molly McNearney, a top writer on his late night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Kimmel's spokesman, Lewis Kay, has confirmed that the couple is engaged after he popped the question during a recent vacation in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Kimmel has been dating McNearney since 2009 following his break-up from comedienne Sarah Silverman. "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source told People at the time. "They're really happy together."
This would be the second wedding for Kimmel who married Gina Maddy in 1988, had two children with her and divorced in 2002. This would be the first for McNearney, who is 10 years younger than Kimmel.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding