Jimmy Kimmel Popped the Question to Writer Girlfriend
Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed girlfriend Molly McNearney, a top writer on his late night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Kimmel's spokesman, Lewis Kay, has confirmed that the couple is engaged after he popped the question during a recent vacation in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Kimmel has been dating McNearney since 2009 following his break-up from comedienne Sarah Silverman. "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source told People at the time. "They're really happy together."
This would be the second wedding for Kimmel who married Gina Maddy in 1988, had two children with her and divorced in 2002. This would be the first for McNearney, who is 10 years younger than Kimmel.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert