Jimmy Kimmel Popped the Question to Writer Girlfriend
Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed girlfriend Molly McNearney, a top writer on his late night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Kimmel's spokesman, Lewis Kay, has confirmed that the couple is engaged after he popped the question during a recent vacation in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Kimmel has been dating McNearney since 2009 following his break-up from comedienne Sarah Silverman. "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source told People at the time. "They're really happy together."
This would be the second wedding for Kimmel who married Gina Maddy in 1988, had two children with her and divorced in 2002. This would be the first for McNearney, who is 10 years younger than Kimmel.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl