Jimmy Kimmel Popped the Question to Writer Girlfriend
Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed girlfriend Molly McNearney, a top writer on his late night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Kimmel's spokesman, Lewis Kay, has confirmed that the couple is engaged after he popped the question during a recent vacation in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Kimmel has been dating McNearney since 2009 following his break-up from comedienne Sarah Silverman. "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source told People at the time. "They're really happy together."
This would be the second wedding for Kimmel who married Gina Maddy in 1988, had two children with her and divorced in 2002. This would be the first for McNearney, who is 10 years younger than Kimmel.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch