Jimmy Kimmel Popped the Question to Writer Girlfriend
Jimmy Kimmel is set to wed girlfriend Molly McNearney, a top writer on his late night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". Kimmel's spokesman, Lewis Kay, has confirmed that the couple is engaged after he popped the question during a recent vacation in South Africa's Kruger National Park.
Kimmel has been dating McNearney since 2009 following his break-up from comedienne Sarah Silverman. "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked," a source told People at the time. "They're really happy together."
This would be the second wedding for Kimmel who married Gina Maddy in 1988, had two children with her and divorced in 2002. This would be the first for McNearney, who is 10 years younger than Kimmel.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off