Bobby Brown Goes to Rehab to Treat His Alcohol Addiction
Rumor has it, Bobby Brown is seeking help for his alcohol problem. The New Edition member, who was arrested for DUI last March, reportedly checks himself into rehab in his effort to battle the addiction.
A source told TMZ that the former husband of Whitney Houston "realized he couldn't do it on his own." Therefore, he "decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children's sake."
Bobby has one daughter Bobbi Kristina during his marriage to Whitney. After divorcing the New Jersey singer, he began dating his manager Alicia and married her in Honolulu, Hawaii last June. The couple has a child, Cassius.
Bobby additionally has three other children, Bobby Jr., La 'Princia and Landon, from previous relationships.
More Bobby Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie