Bobby Brown Goes to Rehab to Treat His Alcohol Addiction
Rumor has it, Bobby Brown is seeking help for his alcohol problem. The New Edition member, who was arrested for DUI last March, reportedly checks himself into rehab in his effort to battle the addiction.
A source told TMZ that the former husband of Whitney Houston "realized he couldn't do it on his own." Therefore, he "decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children's sake."
Bobby has one daughter Bobbi Kristina during his marriage to Whitney. After divorcing the New Jersey singer, he began dating his manager Alicia and married her in Honolulu, Hawaii last June. The couple has a child, Cassius.
Bobby additionally has three other children, Bobby Jr., La 'Princia and Landon, from previous relationships.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit