Bobby Brown Goes to Rehab to Treat His Alcohol Addiction
Rumor has it, Bobby Brown is seeking help for his alcohol problem. The New Edition member, who was arrested for DUI last March, reportedly checks himself into rehab in his effort to battle the addiction.
A source told TMZ that the former husband of Whitney Houston "realized he couldn't do it on his own." Therefore, he "decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children's sake."
Bobby has one daughter Bobbi Kristina during his marriage to Whitney. After divorcing the New Jersey singer, he began dating his manager Alicia and married her in Honolulu, Hawaii last June. The couple has a child, Cassius.
Bobby additionally has three other children, Bobby Jr., La 'Princia and Landon, from previous relationships.
More Bobby Brown News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper