Bobby Brown Goes to Rehab to Treat His Alcohol Addiction
Rumor has it, Bobby Brown is seeking help for his alcohol problem. The New Edition member, who was arrested for DUI last March, reportedly checks himself into rehab in his effort to battle the addiction.
A source told TMZ that the former husband of Whitney Houston "realized he couldn't do it on his own." Therefore, he "decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children's sake."
Bobby has one daughter Bobbi Kristina during his marriage to Whitney. After divorcing the New Jersey singer, he began dating his manager Alicia and married her in Honolulu, Hawaii last June. The couple has a child, Cassius.
Bobby additionally has three other children, Bobby Jr., La 'Princia and Landon, from previous relationships.
More Bobby Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign