Bobby Brown Goes to Rehab to Treat His Alcohol Addiction
Rumor has it, Bobby Brown is seeking help for his alcohol problem. The New Edition member, who was arrested for DUI last March, reportedly checks himself into rehab in his effort to battle the addiction.
A source told TMZ that the former husband of Whitney Houston "realized he couldn't do it on his own." Therefore, he "decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children's sake."
Bobby has one daughter Bobbi Kristina during his marriage to Whitney. After divorcing the New Jersey singer, he began dating his manager Alicia and married her in Honolulu, Hawaii last June. The couple has a child, Cassius.
Bobby additionally has three other children, Bobby Jr., La 'Princia and Landon, from previous relationships.
More Bobby Brown News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift