JoJo to Show Her 'Personal Twisted Fantasy' in 'Demonstrate' Video
JoJo has been preparing a music video in support of her latest single "Demonstrate" and gives a sneak peek at it via behind-the-scene video. Speaking on the set at a mansion in Beverly Hills, she reveals that the clip is about her "personal twisted fantasy."
True to the song's lyrics, the visuals are made to be "sexy and powerful, but not be so overt as it could have gone with the lyrics." The 21-year-old songstress additionally uses the words "sensual" and "wild" to describe the video, dishing that it features "vivid" colors.
In the video, JoJo will be seen sitting on a chandelier 15 feet off the ground while at another moment getting cozy with a male model. Sharing about filming the steamy scene, she admits, "As a human being, it just feels awkward because normally it takes you months to get up to that point where you'd be so intimate with someone." Still, she adds, "But it was fun, it was kind of liberating. It feels like a naughty thing to do."
"Demonstrate" is a single lifted off JoJo's upcoming third studio album which is yet to be titled after she scrapped "Jumping Trains" in July. "I'm feeling more feminine. I'm just feeling good, so I want to represent that," she says of her reason to return to the studio and record new material.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival