JoJo to Show Her 'Personal Twisted Fantasy' in 'Demonstrate' Video
JoJo has been preparing a music video in support of her latest single "Demonstrate" and gives a sneak peek at it via behind-the-scene video. Speaking on the set at a mansion in Beverly Hills, she reveals that the clip is about her "personal twisted fantasy."
True to the song's lyrics, the visuals are made to be "sexy and powerful, but not be so overt as it could have gone with the lyrics." The 21-year-old songstress additionally uses the words "sensual" and "wild" to describe the video, dishing that it features "vivid" colors.
In the video, JoJo will be seen sitting on a chandelier 15 feet off the ground while at another moment getting cozy with a male model. Sharing about filming the steamy scene, she admits, "As a human being, it just feels awkward because normally it takes you months to get up to that point where you'd be so intimate with someone." Still, she adds, "But it was fun, it was kind of liberating. It feels like a naughty thing to do."
"Demonstrate" is a single lifted off JoJo's upcoming third studio album which is yet to be titled after she scrapped "Jumping Trains" in July. "I'm feeling more feminine. I'm just feeling good, so I want to represent that," she says of her reason to return to the studio and record new material.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App