JoJo to Show Her 'Personal Twisted Fantasy' in 'Demonstrate' Video
JoJo has been preparing a music video in support of her latest single "Demonstrate" and gives a sneak peek at it via behind-the-scene video. Speaking on the set at a mansion in Beverly Hills, she reveals that the clip is about her "personal twisted fantasy."
True to the song's lyrics, the visuals are made to be "sexy and powerful, but not be so overt as it could have gone with the lyrics." The 21-year-old songstress additionally uses the words "sensual" and "wild" to describe the video, dishing that it features "vivid" colors.
In the video, JoJo will be seen sitting on a chandelier 15 feet off the ground while at another moment getting cozy with a male model. Sharing about filming the steamy scene, she admits, "As a human being, it just feels awkward because normally it takes you months to get up to that point where you'd be so intimate with someone." Still, she adds, "But it was fun, it was kind of liberating. It feels like a naughty thing to do."
"Demonstrate" is a single lifted off JoJo's upcoming third studio album which is yet to be titled after she scrapped "Jumping Trains" in July. "I'm feeling more feminine. I'm just feeling good, so I want to represent that," she says of her reason to return to the studio and record new material.
More JoJo News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!