Rick Ross' Super-Luxurious Life Highlighted in 'Amsterdam' Music Video
In support of his song "Amsterdam", Rick Ross has premiered a music video for the track. Directed by Dre Films, the clip shows Rozay rapping in a super-luxurious victorian style mansion which is adorned with well-manicured lawns, antique statues, water fountains, gold-plated chandeliers and fancy sport cars.
Appearing as an eye candy in the music video is Antonique Smith, who is famously known for starring as Faith Evans in Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic "Notorious". There is additionally a sexy lady who is seen stripping off her top and baring her breasts while taking a dip in the swimming pool. Also making cameos in the clip are MMG rapper Omarion and YMCMB artist Tyga.
"Amsterdam" is lifted off Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't". The MMG boss once said that the track was based on the red light district. "I kinda flipped it where being a boss you gotta get approval for a greenlight," he gushed.
"I'm one of those people you can't green light. As long I've been in this game, there's been a lot of talk, but ain't nobody stepped on these 11 and a half's. The reason being: This is the red light district, you can't move on this side."
More Rick Ross News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked