Rick Ross' Super-Luxurious Life Highlighted in 'Amsterdam' Music Video
In support of his song "Amsterdam", Rick Ross has premiered a music video for the track. Directed by Dre Films, the clip shows Rozay rapping in a super-luxurious victorian style mansion which is adorned with well-manicured lawns, antique statues, water fountains, gold-plated chandeliers and fancy sport cars.
Appearing as an eye candy in the music video is Antonique Smith, who is famously known for starring as Faith Evans in Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic "Notorious". There is additionally a sexy lady who is seen stripping off her top and baring her breasts while taking a dip in the swimming pool. Also making cameos in the clip are MMG rapper Omarion and YMCMB artist Tyga.
"Amsterdam" is lifted off Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't". The MMG boss once said that the track was based on the red light district. "I kinda flipped it where being a boss you gotta get approval for a greenlight," he gushed.
"I'm one of those people you can't green light. As long I've been in this game, there's been a lot of talk, but ain't nobody stepped on these 11 and a half's. The reason being: This is the red light district, you can't move on this side."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'