Rick Ross' Super-Luxurious Life Highlighted in 'Amsterdam' Music Video
In support of his song "Amsterdam", Rick Ross has premiered a music video for the track. Directed by Dre Films, the clip shows Rozay rapping in a super-luxurious victorian style mansion which is adorned with well-manicured lawns, antique statues, water fountains, gold-plated chandeliers and fancy sport cars.
Appearing as an eye candy in the music video is Antonique Smith, who is famously known for starring as Faith Evans in Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic "Notorious". There is additionally a sexy lady who is seen stripping off her top and baring her breasts while taking a dip in the swimming pool. Also making cameos in the clip are MMG rapper Omarion and YMCMB artist Tyga.
"Amsterdam" is lifted off Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't". The MMG boss once said that the track was based on the red light district. "I kinda flipped it where being a boss you gotta get approval for a greenlight," he gushed.
"I'm one of those people you can't green light. As long I've been in this game, there's been a lot of talk, but ain't nobody stepped on these 11 and a half's. The reason being: This is the red light district, you can't move on this side."
More Rick Ross News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed