Rick Ross' Super-Luxurious Life Highlighted in 'Amsterdam' Music Video
In support of his song "Amsterdam", Rick Ross has premiered a music video for the track. Directed by Dre Films, the clip shows Rozay rapping in a super-luxurious victorian style mansion which is adorned with well-manicured lawns, antique statues, water fountains, gold-plated chandeliers and fancy sport cars.
Appearing as an eye candy in the music video is Antonique Smith, who is famously known for starring as Faith Evans in Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic "Notorious". There is additionally a sexy lady who is seen stripping off her top and baring her breasts while taking a dip in the swimming pool. Also making cameos in the clip are MMG rapper Omarion and YMCMB artist Tyga.
"Amsterdam" is lifted off Rozay's album "God Forgives, I Don't". The MMG boss once said that the track was based on the red light district. "I kinda flipped it where being a boss you gotta get approval for a greenlight," he gushed.
"I'm one of those people you can't green light. As long I've been in this game, there's been a lot of talk, but ain't nobody stepped on these 11 and a half's. The reason being: This is the red light district, you can't move on this side."
Rick Ross' "Amsterdam" Music Video
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them