First Humorous Trailer for Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson's 'Seven Psychopaths'
"Seven Psychopaths" has premiered its first trailer, which is jam-packed with tons of humorous scenes. It focuses on different stories of a group of men who get caught in trouble for kidnapping a puppy from a gangster. It's also studded with a host of notable stars, including the likes of Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Woody Harrelson and Christopher Walken.
Farrell plays Marty, a struggling writer who dreams of finishing his screenplay called "Seven Psychopaths". All he needs is a little focus and inspiration. On the other hand, there's Billy (Rockwell), an unemployed actor and part-time dog thief, who wants to help Marty by any means necessary.
Billy himself has a partner in crime called Hans (Walken), who is a religious man with a violent past. The two have just stolen a dog from a psychopathic gangster named Charlie (Harrelson). Charlie is unpredictable, extremely violent and wouldn't think twice about killing anyone or anything associated with the theft. Marty is going to get all the focus and inspiration he needs, just as long as he lives to tell the tale.
From Oscar-winning director/writer Martin McDonagh, "Seven Psychopaths" also stars Tom Waits, Olga Kurylenko, Abbie Cornish, Joseph Lyle Taylor, Kevin Corrigan, Helena Mattsson, Gabourey Sidibe and Zeljko Ivanek. The dark comedy will open in the U.S. on October 12.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences