First Humorous Trailer for Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson's 'Seven Psychopaths'
"Seven Psychopaths" has premiered its first trailer, which is jam-packed with tons of humorous scenes. It focuses on different stories of a group of men who get caught in trouble for kidnapping a puppy from a gangster. It's also studded with a host of notable stars, including the likes of Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Woody Harrelson and Christopher Walken.
Farrell plays Marty, a struggling writer who dreams of finishing his screenplay called "Seven Psychopaths". All he needs is a little focus and inspiration. On the other hand, there's Billy (Rockwell), an unemployed actor and part-time dog thief, who wants to help Marty by any means necessary.
Billy himself has a partner in crime called Hans (Walken), who is a religious man with a violent past. The two have just stolen a dog from a psychopathic gangster named Charlie (Harrelson). Charlie is unpredictable, extremely violent and wouldn't think twice about killing anyone or anything associated with the theft. Marty is going to get all the focus and inspiration he needs, just as long as he lives to tell the tale.
From Oscar-winning director/writer Martin McDonagh, "Seven Psychopaths" also stars Tom Waits, Olga Kurylenko, Abbie Cornish, Joseph Lyle Taylor, Kevin Corrigan, Helena Mattsson, Gabourey Sidibe and Zeljko Ivanek. The dark comedy will open in the U.S. on October 12.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'