Kate Hudson Shows Passionate Move in New 'Glee' Photo
Kate Hudson heats up the dance floor in a new photo from "Glee" season 4. The "Bride Wars" beauty has her leg upped as she is pictured teaming up with an actor for what seems to be a passionate dance. "From FOX: Kate Hudson in action," so creator Ryan Murphy wrote in a caption of the image he posted on Twitter.
The blonde actress is cast in a recurring role as Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA. Speaking about her character's interaction with Hudson's, Lea Michele once said, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting September 13. All main cast are confirmed to return, with Chord Overstreet promoted to a series regular. Murphy has also assured that Dot-Marie Jones' Coach Beiste will still be a part of the show.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting