Kate Hudson Shows Passionate Move in New 'Glee' Photo
Kate Hudson heats up the dance floor in a new photo from "Glee" season 4. The "Bride Wars" beauty has her leg upped as she is pictured teaming up with an actor for what seems to be a passionate dance. "From FOX: Kate Hudson in action," so creator Ryan Murphy wrote in a caption of the image he posted on Twitter.
The blonde actress is cast in a recurring role as Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA. Speaking about her character's interaction with Hudson's, Lea Michele once said, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting September 13. All main cast are confirmed to return, with Chord Overstreet promoted to a series regular. Murphy has also assured that Dot-Marie Jones' Coach Beiste will still be a part of the show.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'