Kate Hudson Shows Passionate Move in New 'Glee' Photo
Kate Hudson heats up the dance floor in a new photo from "Glee" season 4. The "Bride Wars" beauty has her leg upped as she is pictured teaming up with an actor for what seems to be a passionate dance. "From FOX: Kate Hudson in action," so creator Ryan Murphy wrote in a caption of the image he posted on Twitter.
The blonde actress is cast in a recurring role as Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA. Speaking about her character's interaction with Hudson's, Lea Michele once said, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting September 13. All main cast are confirmed to return, with Chord Overstreet promoted to a series regular. Murphy has also assured that Dot-Marie Jones' Coach Beiste will still be a part of the show.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media