Kate Hudson Shows Passionate Move in New 'Glee' Photo
Kate Hudson heats up the dance floor in a new photo from "Glee" season 4. The "Bride Wars" beauty has her leg upped as she is pictured teaming up with an actor for what seems to be a passionate dance. "From FOX: Kate Hudson in action," so creator Ryan Murphy wrote in a caption of the image he posted on Twitter.
The blonde actress is cast in a recurring role as Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA. Speaking about her character's interaction with Hudson's, Lea Michele once said, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting September 13. All main cast are confirmed to return, with Chord Overstreet promoted to a series regular. Murphy has also assured that Dot-Marie Jones' Coach Beiste will still be a part of the show.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent