Kate Hudson Shows Passionate Move in New 'Glee' Photo
Kate Hudson heats up the dance floor in a new photo from "Glee" season 4. The "Bride Wars" beauty has her leg upped as she is pictured teaming up with an actor for what seems to be a passionate dance. "From FOX: Kate Hudson in action," so creator Ryan Murphy wrote in a caption of the image he posted on Twitter.
The blonde actress is cast in a recurring role as Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA. Speaking about her character's interaction with Hudson's, Lea Michele once said, "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take. It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher [Hudson] who doesn't make it easy for her."
"Glee" season 4 will air every Thursday at 9 P.M. on FOX starting September 13. All main cast are confirmed to return, with Chord Overstreet promoted to a series regular. Murphy has also assured that Dot-Marie Jones' Coach Beiste will still be a part of the show.
More Glee News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship