Chad Ochocinco's Reality Show Canceled After Domestic Violence Arrest
In the wake of Chad Ochocinco's arrest for domestic battery case, VH1 has decided to drop his reality show "Ev and Ocho". The network tells TMZ, "Due to the unfortunate events over the weekend and the seriousness of the allegations, VH1 is pulling the series 'Ev and Ocho' from its schedule and has no current plans of airing it."
Eleven episodes of the show had been produced with the first episode originally planned to premiere on September 3. It chronicled Chad's engagement and eventual wedding to Evelyn Lozada, who stars on VH1's "Basketball Wives".
While VH1 decides to shy away from the former football wide receiver, HBO will likely address his dismissal from the Miami Dolphins in the second episode of "Hard Knocks" which will air Tuesday, August 14 at 10 P.M. The show has followed the 34-year-old, who is also known as Chad Johnson, during his 62-day stay with the Dolphins.
Chad was arrested on Saturday night after allegedly head-butting Evelyn, whom he just married on July 4. The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant was released the next morning after posting $2,500 bail.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation