Lupe Fiasco Unleashes New Song 'Lamborghini Angels'
Lupe Fiasco continues giving sneak peek to his next studio installment by dropping a new single. The song titled "Lamborghini Angels" has been made available for download on iTunes since Monday, August 13, unveiling the sensitive issues he addresses through the lines.
"With his crucifix inside his pocket said his mission is divine/ Put his bible on the bed and then he touched on his behind," he raps in one of the verses. "Told him take off all his clothes and put your penis next to mine/ Now the little boy think it's normal because they do this all the time."
Before releasing the song, Lupe had given a hint at what the song would be about. He tweeted earlier this month, "WARNING: If you are easily offended or religiously sensitive DO NOT listen to #LamborghiniAngels it contains very strong subject matter."
He additionally takes a jab at the inequalities that women faced in the 1800s as rapping, "Blank slate when she recovers, she won't even know her name/ Perfect wife and perfect lover, no resistance, no complaints/ My God bless the scientific cure for the insane/ Knew that she shouldn't go to school, but she thought that that should change."
"Lamborghini Angels" is a follow-up to previously-debuted tracks "Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)" and "Bitch Bad". All of them will be featured in the rapper's third album "Food and Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album", which is due September 25 Stateside.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details