Lupe Fiasco Unleashes New Song 'Lamborghini Angels'
Lupe Fiasco continues giving sneak peek to his next studio installment by dropping a new single. The song titled "Lamborghini Angels" has been made available for download on iTunes since Monday, August 13, unveiling the sensitive issues he addresses through the lines.
"With his crucifix inside his pocket said his mission is divine/ Put his bible on the bed and then he touched on his behind," he raps in one of the verses. "Told him take off all his clothes and put your penis next to mine/ Now the little boy think it's normal because they do this all the time."
Before releasing the song, Lupe had given a hint at what the song would be about. He tweeted earlier this month, "WARNING: If you are easily offended or religiously sensitive DO NOT listen to #LamborghiniAngels it contains very strong subject matter."
He additionally takes a jab at the inequalities that women faced in the 1800s as rapping, "Blank slate when she recovers, she won't even know her name/ Perfect wife and perfect lover, no resistance, no complaints/ My God bless the scientific cure for the insane/ Knew that she shouldn't go to school, but she thought that that should change."
"Lamborghini Angels" is a follow-up to previously-debuted tracks "Around My Way (Freedom Ain't Free)" and "Bitch Bad". All of them will be featured in the rapper's third album "Food and Liquor 2: The Great American Rap Album", which is due September 25 Stateside.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'