'Glee' to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
"Glee" cast will deliver their own take on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". It has been confirmed that the show will feature a cover of the summer hit song with the New Directions kids taking the honor to sing it on the fourth season premiere.
The first season of the new chapter is called "The New Rachel" and will air Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Adele's "Chasing Pavements" is another song that will be featured in the episode.
Ryan Murphy recently caused a buzz when revealing there's a scene called "The Break-Up", sparking speculation that Kurt and Blaine's relationship would end early in the fourth season. Responding to this, Chris Colfer coyly said, "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!"
Meanwhile, in one of his tweets to a fan, he assured that "everything is gonna be okay" between his alter ego and Darren Criss' Blaine. "Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together," he gushed.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences