'Glee' to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
"Glee" cast will deliver their own take on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". It has been confirmed that the show will feature a cover of the summer hit song with the New Directions kids taking the honor to sing it on the fourth season premiere.
The first season of the new chapter is called "The New Rachel" and will air Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Adele's "Chasing Pavements" is another song that will be featured in the episode.
Ryan Murphy recently caused a buzz when revealing there's a scene called "The Break-Up", sparking speculation that Kurt and Blaine's relationship would end early in the fourth season. Responding to this, Chris Colfer coyly said, "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!"
Meanwhile, in one of his tweets to a fan, he assured that "everything is gonna be okay" between his alter ego and Darren Criss' Blaine. "Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together," he gushed.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift