'Glee' to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
"Glee" cast will deliver their own take on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". It has been confirmed that the show will feature a cover of the summer hit song with the New Directions kids taking the honor to sing it on the fourth season premiere.
The first season of the new chapter is called "The New Rachel" and will air Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Adele's "Chasing Pavements" is another song that will be featured in the episode.
Ryan Murphy recently caused a buzz when revealing there's a scene called "The Break-Up", sparking speculation that Kurt and Blaine's relationship would end early in the fourth season. Responding to this, Chris Colfer coyly said, "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!"
Meanwhile, in one of his tweets to a fan, he assured that "everything is gonna be okay" between his alter ego and Darren Criss' Blaine. "Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together," he gushed.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic