'Glee' to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
"Glee" cast will deliver their own take on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". It has been confirmed that the show will feature a cover of the summer hit song with the New Directions kids taking the honor to sing it on the fourth season premiere.
The first season of the new chapter is called "The New Rachel" and will air Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Adele's "Chasing Pavements" is another song that will be featured in the episode.
Ryan Murphy recently caused a buzz when revealing there's a scene called "The Break-Up", sparking speculation that Kurt and Blaine's relationship would end early in the fourth season. Responding to this, Chris Colfer coyly said, "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!"
Meanwhile, in one of his tweets to a fan, he assured that "everything is gonna be okay" between his alter ego and Darren Criss' Blaine. "Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together," he gushed.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry