'Glee' to Cover Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe'
"Glee" cast will deliver their own take on Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe". It has been confirmed that the show will feature a cover of the summer hit song with the New Directions kids taking the honor to sing it on the fourth season premiere.
The first season of the new chapter is called "The New Rachel" and will air Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Adele's "Chasing Pavements" is another song that will be featured in the episode.
Ryan Murphy recently caused a buzz when revealing there's a scene called "The Break-Up", sparking speculation that Kurt and Blaine's relationship would end early in the fourth season. Responding to this, Chris Colfer coyly said, "Oh, trust me, there are plenty of teases online!"
Meanwhile, in one of his tweets to a fan, he assured that "everything is gonna be okay" between his alter ego and Darren Criss' Blaine. "Darren [Criss] and I still have songs we want to sing together," he gushed.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie