Jean-Claude Van Damme Had Affair With Kylie Minogue in Thailand
Eighteen years after "Street Fighter" was released, Jean-Claude Van Damme confessed that he had a fling with Kylie Minogue while filming the movie. In an interview with The Guardian, the "Universal Soldier" actor defended himself, saying that it would be "abnormal" not to have affair with such a beautiful woman as the Aussie singer.
Before admitting the fling, Van Damme coyly said, "I tell you what, you should ask her. She'll have a better memory. I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on 'The Expendables'? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?" He then gave in, "Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened."
He revisited the days, "I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking. It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."
Van Damme played Colonel William F. Guile, and Minogue was his on-screen assistant Cammy in "Street Fighter" which was released in December 1994. The actor, who tied the knot with actress Darcy LaPier in the same year when the movie came out, may have been married during the time of the affair.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online