Kenny G Files for Divorce From Wife of 20 Years
Kenny G answers his estranged wife Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick's divorce papers by filing his own. The couple, who got married twenty years ago, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. They split last January, the same month when she filed her papers.
Kenny and Balynda have two sons together. The 56-year-old saxophonist, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, seeks joint custody of their minor child 14-year-old Noah, while his soon-to-be ex-wife wants full physical custody of the teen. He refuses to pay her spousal support.
Kenny reportedly is worth an estimated $50 million. He's the biggest-selling instrumental musician of the modern era, an avid golfer with a handicap of +0.6, and an early investor in Starbucks. According to the divorce papers, he and Balynda have a prenuptial agreement. He is represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Lauren Wasser (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie).
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer