Kenny G Files for Divorce From Wife of 20 Years
Kenny G answers his estranged wife Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick's divorce papers by filing his own. The couple, who got married twenty years ago, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. They split last January, the same month when she filed her papers.
Kenny and Balynda have two sons together. The 56-year-old saxophonist, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, seeks joint custody of their minor child 14-year-old Noah, while his soon-to-be ex-wife wants full physical custody of the teen. He refuses to pay her spousal support.
Kenny reportedly is worth an estimated $50 million. He's the biggest-selling instrumental musician of the modern era, an avid golfer with a handicap of +0.6, and an early investor in Starbucks. According to the divorce papers, he and Balynda have a prenuptial agreement. He is represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Lauren Wasser (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie).
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'