Kenny G Files for Divorce From Wife of 20 Years
Kenny G answers his estranged wife Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick's divorce papers by filing his own. The couple, who got married twenty years ago, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. They split last January, the same month when she filed her papers.
Kenny and Balynda have two sons together. The 56-year-old saxophonist, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, seeks joint custody of their minor child 14-year-old Noah, while his soon-to-be ex-wife wants full physical custody of the teen. He refuses to pay her spousal support.
Kenny reportedly is worth an estimated $50 million. He's the biggest-selling instrumental musician of the modern era, an avid golfer with a handicap of +0.6, and an early investor in Starbucks. According to the divorce papers, he and Balynda have a prenuptial agreement. He is represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Lauren Wasser (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie).
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard