Kenny G Files for Divorce From Wife of 20 Years
Kenny G answers his estranged wife Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick's divorce papers by filing his own. The couple, who got married twenty years ago, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. They split last January, the same month when she filed her papers.
Kenny and Balynda have two sons together. The 56-year-old saxophonist, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, seeks joint custody of their minor child 14-year-old Noah, while his soon-to-be ex-wife wants full physical custody of the teen. He refuses to pay her spousal support.
Kenny reportedly is worth an estimated $50 million. He's the biggest-selling instrumental musician of the modern era, an avid golfer with a handicap of +0.6, and an early investor in Starbucks. According to the divorce papers, he and Balynda have a prenuptial agreement. He is represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Lauren Wasser (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie).
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018