Kenny G Files for Divorce From Wife of 20 Years
Kenny G answers his estranged wife Balynda Helene Benson-Gorelick's divorce papers by filing his own. The couple, who got married twenty years ago, cites irreconcilable differences as the reason of their separation. They split last January, the same month when she filed her papers.
Kenny and Balynda have two sons together. The 56-year-old saxophonist, whose real name is Kenneth Bruce Gorelick, seeks joint custody of their minor child 14-year-old Noah, while his soon-to-be ex-wife wants full physical custody of the teen. He refuses to pay her spousal support.
Kenny reportedly is worth an estimated $50 million. He's the biggest-selling instrumental musician of the modern era, an avid golfer with a handicap of +0.6, and an early investor in Starbucks. According to the divorce papers, he and Balynda have a prenuptial agreement. He is represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Lauren Wasser (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Angelina Jolie).
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!