'Dancing with the Stars' Pairings: Bristol Palin and Kirstie Alley Get Past Partners
The pairings of "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" season have been announced. Bristol Palin and Kirstie Alley may get advantage as they are partnered with Mark Ballas and Maksim Chmerkovskiy respectively, the pro-dancers who lectured them in the past seasons.
Also paired with their past partners are Emmitt Smith, Joey Fatone and Melissa Rycroft. The rest celebrity contestants get new partners, including Shawn Johnson who will dance with Derek Hough instead of her previous partner Mark.
There will be another celebrity joining the 15th season of "DWTS". Online voting is still underway on ABC's official site to determine which among Kyle Massey, Sabrina Bryan and Carson Kressley who nabs the last spot, with the result to be announced on Monday, August 27 on "Good Morning America".
The dancing competition itself will kick off the new installment Monday, September 24 at 8/7c on ABC.
"DWTS" season 15 pairings:
- Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert