'Breaking Bad' 5.06 Sneak Peeks: Mike Parts Ways With Walter
Walter, Jesse and Mike struggle over the future of their business when "Breaking Bad" returns with a new episode next week. Walt is upset over the many divisions of their profits and tries to discuss payment terms with Mike, but Mike apparently decides to end their partnership.
After a heist that claimed a victim, occupational hazards start to weigh heavily on Jesse. He complains about the way they're doing business now, but Walt looks confident about what they're doing as he claims that he's in the empire business.
Meanwhile, Skyler breaks into tears during a chat with Marie. She admits that she worries about her kids' safety, thinking they are in danger because of Walt's job. She, however, is reluctant to share more about their family problems, saying that if Marie knew the things that have happened, she would never speak to her again.
"Buyout" will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 clip:
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!