'Breaking Bad' 5.06 Sneak Peeks: Mike Parts Ways With Walter
Walter, Jesse and Mike struggle over the future of their business when "Breaking Bad" returns with a new episode next week. Walt is upset over the many divisions of their profits and tries to discuss payment terms with Mike, but Mike apparently decides to end their partnership.
After a heist that claimed a victim, occupational hazards start to weigh heavily on Jesse. He complains about the way they're doing business now, but Walt looks confident about what they're doing as he claims that he's in the empire business.
Meanwhile, Skyler breaks into tears during a chat with Marie. She admits that she worries about her kids' safety, thinking they are in danger because of Walt's job. She, however, is reluctant to share more about their family problems, saying that if Marie knew the things that have happened, she would never speak to her again.
"Buyout" will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 clip:
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles