'Breaking Bad' 5.06 Sneak Peeks: Mike Parts Ways With Walter
Walter, Jesse and Mike struggle over the future of their business when "Breaking Bad" returns with a new episode next week. Walt is upset over the many divisions of their profits and tries to discuss payment terms with Mike, but Mike apparently decides to end their partnership.
After a heist that claimed a victim, occupational hazards start to weigh heavily on Jesse. He complains about the way they're doing business now, but Walt looks confident about what they're doing as he claims that he's in the empire business.
Meanwhile, Skyler breaks into tears during a chat with Marie. She admits that she worries about her kids' safety, thinking they are in danger because of Walt's job. She, however, is reluctant to share more about their family problems, saying that if Marie knew the things that have happened, she would never speak to her again.
"Buyout" will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 clip:
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday