'Breaking Bad' 5.06 Sneak Peeks: Mike Parts Ways With Walter
Walter, Jesse and Mike struggle over the future of their business when "Breaking Bad" returns with a new episode next week. Walt is upset over the many divisions of their profits and tries to discuss payment terms with Mike, but Mike apparently decides to end their partnership.
After a heist that claimed a victim, occupational hazards start to weigh heavily on Jesse. He complains about the way they're doing business now, but Walt looks confident about what they're doing as he claims that he's in the empire business.
Meanwhile, Skyler breaks into tears during a chat with Marie. She admits that she worries about her kids' safety, thinking they are in danger because of Walt's job. She, however, is reluctant to share more about their family problems, saying that if Marie knew the things that have happened, she would never speak to her again.
"Buyout" will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 clip:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!