'Breaking Bad' 5.06 Sneak Peeks: Mike Parts Ways With Walter
Walter, Jesse and Mike struggle over the future of their business when "Breaking Bad" returns with a new episode next week. Walt is upset over the many divisions of their profits and tries to discuss payment terms with Mike, but Mike apparently decides to end their partnership.
After a heist that claimed a victim, occupational hazards start to weigh heavily on Jesse. He complains about the way they're doing business now, but Walt looks confident about what they're doing as he claims that he's in the empire business.
Meanwhile, Skyler breaks into tears during a chat with Marie. She admits that she worries about her kids' safety, thinking they are in danger because of Walt's job. She, however, is reluctant to share more about their family problems, saying that if Marie knew the things that have happened, she would never speak to her again.
"Buyout" will air Sunday, August 19 at 10 P.M. on AMC.
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 preview:
"Breaking Bad" 5.06 clip:
More Breaking Bad News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival